• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God discovered by Science

clara17

Memorable member
No, many of the claims of the Bible can be shown to be false. But that is of course an improper shifting of the burden of proof by you.

Until you prove that the Bible is reliable, and no one has come close to doing that, the proper action is to treat it as being false.

Is there a burden of proof on me?
You can treat it however you like. I was talking to someone else about Biblical truth.
If there is a burden on someone, it would be those who dont believe it more so than those who do, since the Bible offers much better answers to questions no person has ever been able to answer, than anything they can point to.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
How is that an explanation? What evidence supports it?

Evidences are for science to consider, but the discussion tells us how the spirit behind creation unfolded and tells us that the universe has unfolded using the same principles and that the universes are unlimited.

That all we can see and know is but one lamp of 100,000,000 more lamps.

Regards Tony

Sheldon

Veteran Member
If there is a burden on someone, it would be those who dont believe

No, this is called an argumentum ad ignorantiam fallacy, so it's irrational by definition. Logically nothing is proved nor disproved because of a lack of evidence, and though a belief is the affirmation of a claim, disbelief is not a contrary claim, and so carries no burden of proof. or else we would have to accept all unfalsifiable claims as true, even contradictory ones.

If someone claimed they had an invisible pet unicorn, I couldn't hope to falsify the claim, but it would be absurd to expect me to believe it because of that, and that would remain the case even if everyone on the planet but me made the identical claim.

Sheldon

Veteran Member
Evidences are for science to consider,

True, but it's erroneous to assume only science requires evidence.
the discussion tells us how the spirit behind creation unfolded

Sorry but it tells me nothing of the sort. All I see are endless unevidenced claims from you, and the citations are merely leading to other sources making unevidenced claims.

Sorry but that seems like a meaningless deepity. Either way it is yet another unevidenced assertion.

clara17

Memorable member
No, this is called an argumentum ad ignorantiam fallacy, so it's irrational by definition. Logically nothing is proved nor disproved because of a lack of evidence, and though a belief is the affirmation of a claim, disbelief is not a contrary claim, and so carries no burden of proof. or else we would have to accept all unfalsifiable claims as true, even contradictory ones.

Im aware of that, I just don't have any need to try and prove it to you.
I am at peace right now. Im looking out the window. The leaves are nice.
I said in another post, God states that he doesn't want proof, he wants faith.
You are under no obligation to have faith in anyone or anything.
I also said it provides a better explanation for questions that have no answer than
anything you can point to. Not everything is clear cut and tidy as some people want it to be.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Is there a burden of proof on me?
You can treat it however you like. I was talking to someone else about Biblical truth.
If there is a burden on someone, it would be those who dont believe it more so than those who do, since the Bible offers much better answers to questions no person has ever been able to answer, than anything they can point to.
Yes. You made claims that need to be supported. Or you could admit to just posting nonsense.

And no, the burden of proof is always upon someone that makes a positive claim. If you want to claim "Biblical truths" you just took on a burden of proof. The Bible does not really answer questions. It only offers confirmation bias from what I have seen.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Evidences are for science to consider, but the discussion tells us how the spirit behind creation unfolded and tells us that the universe has unfolded using the same principles and that the universes are unlimited.

Regards Tony
It does not even appear to have that sort of badly defined "evidence".

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
True, but it's erroneous to assume only science requires evidence.

Sorry but it tells me nothing of the sort. All I see are endless unevidenced claims from you, and the citations are merely leading to other sources making unevidenced claims.

Sorry but that seems like a meaningless deepity. Either way it is yet another unevidenced assertion.

To some it is not evidence to many it is.

You to yours,
Me to mine,
as to the divine,
after our time,
It will be yours,
or it will be mine.

Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It does not even appear to have that sort of badly defined "evidence".

Evidence is also gathered by observation.

One evidence of the Sun is light, the proof does not need science. We use that light for good or bad.

One evidence of the Manifestation is also the light, it also does not need science. We use that light for good or bad.

Regards Tony

clara17

Memorable member
Yes. You made claims that need to be supported. Or you could admit to just posting nonsense.

And no, the burden of proof is always upon someone that makes a positive claim. If you want to claim "Biblical truths" you just took on a burden of proof. The Bible does not really answer questions. It only offers confirmation bias from what I have seen.

It does answer questions most people struggle with,
like why do bad things happen to good people?
What is this strange simulation we are in? How and why did we get here?
It answers spiritual questions.
Every one is looking for physical answers, physical wealth, and
trying to build a tiny physical kingdom to live in.
They dont seem to notice that by the time they have built it, their hair is white
their skin has shriveled, and they have no time to enjoy it.
The whole Bible is about a people who rejected God's spiritual gifts
and spiritual kingdom, to build a physical one. They never understood his words
or the words of his Son. They liked the material things they saw.
If you want documentation, physical proof, evidence you can present in court
go ahead, keep looking. You are missing everything.
The spiritual world controls and rules over all these things. But some
people will never be able to see.

Sophiaa

Sorry but saying "power is the amount of energy transferred" (#83) is like saying speed is the amount of distance travelled. It's not incomplete, it's plain wrong.

Speed is the rate at which distance is traversed and power is the rate at which energy is transferred. When you add that to you confusing these with force as well (OP), it adds up to a rather obvious lack of understanding.
No matter what you say I have told you what energy is

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
To prove gravity exists, the effects are seen. Similarly, God's effect on and in the world can be seen.
The things God created proved his existence the earth the universe
It's just simple that

Let look at this story
A parable says that a king asked a rabbi for proof of God. When the king was gone, the rabbi wrote a lovely poem on a paper and left. When the king returned, he asked the rabbi about the beautiful poem.
The rabbi denied writing it. The king was furious saying the ink was not even dry and no one else was in the room. The rabbi said, it’s the same with the world. It’s not possible that it simply invented itself or came into existence without God
Thank you for sharing this. First time I read it. Nice to see this "wise Rabbi view"

God discovered by Science
AND more shockingly to some
"God" created Science, Scientists and even (a)theists..."God" seems quite naughty here (from human POV;)).

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Maybe energy relates to the 5 levels of Spirit behind creation?

Regards Tony

depositphotos_26876705-stock-photo-what.jpg

Sophiaa

So you are just going to reject the valid objections and questions I raised about your fallacious loaded question by using an argument from ignorance and double down on the same error?

:rolleyes:

I can only repeat my questions as they remain unanswered / unaddressed

1. when and how did you establish that gravity required any "creating"?
2. when and how did you establish that, assuming it had to be created, that it was a "who" that created it and not a "what"?
Now I understand you you are trying to say nothing created anything

That means men did not even manufacture any thing on earth

Well that does not make sense to me

If you believe anything can appear on it own then we can't make any progress

Because you will always win a car can appear on it own automatically

If this is your area of interest then nope you have won the conversion

But at the end of time we shall see who wins the battle

Sophiaa

So you are just going to reject the valid objections and questions I raised about your fallacious loaded question by using an argument from ignorance and double down on the same error?

:rolleyes:

I can only repeat my questions as they remain unanswered / unaddressed

1. when and how did you establish that gravity required any "creating"?
2. when and how did you establish that, assuming it had to be created, that it was a "who" that created it and not a "what"?
Now I understand you you are trying to say nothing created anything

That means men did not even manufacture any thing on earth

Well that does not make sense to me

If you believe anything can appear on it own then we can't make any progress

Because you will always win a car can appear on it own automatically

If this is your area of interest then nope you have won the conversion

But at the end of time we shall see who wins the battle

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Energy
The first law of thermodynamics, also known as Law of Conservation of Energy, states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed; energy can only be transferred or changed from one form to another. ... In other words, energy cannot be created or destroyed.

This is how science discovered an area of God

Stating that God is many things and that God is power and since power is energy

Therefore since science says
. Energy can not be created or destroyed

There for God exists

Because science shows that there is a force that can not be created and that force can not be destroyed

They called that force energy

While the Bible calls that force God

The linkage is very clear for all to see the evidence from scientists research

If science never found this force then Bible theories maybe said to be lying but here science found it and science explain it exactly the way Bible explains it

God can not be created and God cannot be destroyed same as energy definition

Is this not marvelous in our eyes

Glory to God
Science makes no comment about. Because God is not something or someone who is subject to being measured, God is beyond the scope of Science. He can be neither proven nor disproven.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If men say visionary recording historic in space was caused by the first state heat by law then as the UNiverse unfolded it was recorded.

As man's thoughts gain visionary information. How he was taught advice.

So he says I believe.

As a human I am referencing holy father holy mothers origin records only.

Just baby. Their bodies two creator whole beings. Consciously small sperm small ovary. The two creators formed us.

Consciousness the topic. Why a human thinking believed.

Eternal. No space. No heat first.

The eternal being notified the language spirit was not the same body as theirs. Research why was applied.

How O bodies and how O and o.bodies as mass sound variations first naturally owned gods. Were held as a research.

O God was held unnaturally. As language flowed. The surrounding eternal thinned. Too late as change was enacted.

Why theorising is conscious notified a wrong choice.

O gods Burst by eternal change. Released God into a thin stated changed plane.

O so we're owning holding the plane also in that moment.

Support gone why gods burst. O God was held first. God into the space plane unfolded secondly. Pressure holding changed form o proving space is just a hole O gathered up God into a formed flower shape change.

Why O unfolded then returned to O.

Why each God O created as a variable as an energy mass by the sound it owned. How God unfolded into its creation.

And maybe there are five varied God bodies O as planetary form.

Energy as cause eternal changed its body by burning into energy.

If humans get burnt we already own satanic theism proof we don't convert into energy.

As the constant theism and want of God is satanic. In other words you cannot copy creation.

Mind says I want to copy the reaction.

O our God is stone the copy reaction God earth is nuclear dust converting.

Scoop

Energy
The first law of thermodynamics, also known as Law of Conservation of Energy, states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed; energy can only be transferred or changed from one form to another. ... In other words, energy cannot be created or destroyed.

This is how science discovered an area of God

Stating that God is many things and that God is power and since power is energy

Therefore since science says
. Energy can not be created or destroyed

There for God exists

Because science shows that there is a force that can not be created and that force can not be destroyed

They called that force energy

While the Bible calls that force God

The linkage is very clear for all to see the evidence from scientists research

If science never found this force then Bible theories maybe said to be lying but here science found it and science explain it exactly the way Bible explains it

God can not be created and God cannot be destroyed same as energy definition

Is this not marvelous in our eyes

Glory to God
Umm. . .
No, actually. You're completely and totally mistaken about this, and here's why:
The fact that something is described the same way as something else that can be proven to exist, does not mean the former actually exists. By your own logic, all of the other Gods who humans have worshiped and believed in also exist, as well as anything at all that can be described as without a beginning or an end.
So no, your claim is ridiculous, and does not prove anything. Like, seriously, anything at all.