• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God discovered by Science

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Energy
The first law of thermodynamics, also known as Law of Conservation of Energy, states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed; energy can only be transferred or changed from one form to another. ... In other words, energy cannot be created or destroyed.

This is how science discovered an area of God

Stating that God is many things and that God is power and since power is energy

Therefore since science says
. Energy can not be created or destroyed

There for God exists
So G=mc^2?

And nothing can go faster than c because you'd need more G than there is to go faster?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
So G=mc^2?

And nothing can go faster than c because you'd need more G than there is to go faster?
When you are just a human living inside a massed atmosphere that owns a huge listing of single cause effects. First the notification is the mass state balanced is natural.

So no one of descriptive human thesis exists rationally.

So the argument is motivation.

I review advice as I want to design a machine. Build it. Own control the reaction inside the machine nothing like natural heavens one mass.

As the human science reason to argue.

Natural human science says first law as the state of truth. One mass only. No science thesis.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Now I understand you you are trying to say nothing created anything

I said no such thing. Doesn't your bible say something about bearing false witness?

You made a statement. I challenged said statement and clearly you are very very unwilling to meet the challenge.

Once again, I can only repeat my questions:

1. when and how did you establish that gravity required any "creating"?
2. when and how did you establish that, assuming it had to be created, that it was a "who" that created it and not a "what"?

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
No matter what you say I have told you what energy is

If you're going to appeal to energy conservation, then you need to use the scientific definition. Trying to identify that with a god is bizarre because (as I said before) energy isn't even a thing in itself, it's a property and it depends (for it to exist at all) on time, the laws of physics, said laws not varying with time, and on physical systems in the universe to be a property of. See #117.

ratiocinator

No, people intuit the divine.

Well, if you artificially group every unseen being that people intuited throughout history (to explain, for example, thunder and lightening) and just call them all 'the divine', then maybe, but it makes the word all but meaningless.

Sophiaa

If you're going to appeal to energy conservation, then you need to use the scientific definition. Trying to identify that with a god is bizarre because (as I said before) energy isn't even a thing in itself, it's a property and it depends (for it to exist at all) on time, the laws of physics, said laws not varying with time, and on physical systems in the universe to be a property of. See #117.
What quality do energy have that the Christian God don't have
You have not shown why u can't relate it to God
Science said what was in Bible in their own terminology
And I explained it in a simple way

Sophiaa

I said no such thing. Doesn't your bible say something about bearing false witness?

You made a statement. I challenged said statement and clearly you are very very unwilling to meet the challenge.

Once again, I can only repeat my questions:

1. when and how did you establish that gravity required any "creating"?
2. when and how did you establish that, assuming it had to be created, that it was a "who" that created it and not a "what"?
Any thing that is not God was created that is when I established it according to the Bible

Its only a person that can create so it's a who from what I established

ratiocinator

What quality do energy have that the Christian God don't have

Just what springs immediately to mind: being an entirely physical property of things in the universe, only really 'existing' because of the unchanging laws of physics, not being able to think, plan, create the universe, be incarnated as a human, be morally good, or omnipotent.

Frankly, you might as well try to identify god with momentum.