• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God can not be disproven by science

Marwan

*banned*
God would be absolute truth if he exists.

But that doesnt mean he handed any of it to you.

Going by the gross absurdity of " science is
falsehood" we'd say he didnt share much.
You know nothing about what He has handed to me and not.

Science constructs a false reality. It had nothing to do with reality. Spirituality is about reality. Consciousness. Soul. God. Non-material.

If you believe the opposite, you are literally insane.

Audie

Veteran Member
If God is real, science is the study of God's creation.

Something I realized years ago was that if I were a theist, I would see science denialism as an especially insidious sort of heresy.
Not to mention a level of vanity
that surpasseth all trace of sanity

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
You know nothing about what He has handed to me and not.

Science constructs a false reality. It had nothing to do with reality. Spirituality is about reality. Consciousness. Soul. God. Non-material.

If you believe the opposite, you are literally insane.

If science has nothing to do with reality, I suppose that means your belief that you are communicating across vast distances to other people with a computer device is just a fantasy.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If God is real, science is the study of God's creation.

Something I realized years ago was that if I were a theist, I would see science denialism as an especially insidious sort of heresy.
It's the study but the trust of those who claim to study objectively yet deny God - why should we take their study conclusions seriously? Feels like they have an agenda, main one, see it that we don't need God for an explanation for the universe.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If science has nothing to do with reality, I suppose that means your belief that you are communicating across vast distances to other people with a computer device is just a fantasy.
I divide expertise into two types:

(1) Real time effects (Engineer build a building, it doesn't fall, planes actually fly, etc).

(2) Theory but not way to measure it's effects.

Since religion is really 2, especially since the effects is unseen and hidden in the soul, some of it effects justice and well being of society in the outward, but a lot of it amounts to unseen. I decided myself not to trust "religious" experts, so do not follow scholars of my religion nor my sect.

I believe people talking about start of universe, can talk about it all they want. I treat them like my sect religious experts, yeah they study more, but get more wrong than me about things in religion. I feel the same is about these so called experts in science. They don't realize simple things I've realized about nature.