• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God’s biblical instructions on the does & don’ts

james dixon

Premium Member
I created a web link that covers the Lord (God) instructing the Israelite people on how to live their lives. God told them what to do and not to do in the form of a series of verses. Those verses and their intent is covered in this link along with present day actions the Israelite’s have done that is in violation to God’s instructions to them.

It is quite possible that I have misinterpreted the verses I used or the intent which I applied to them. For this reason, I am creating this forum for fellow posters to make comments and suggestions on how I can improve the site either by adding to or substracting from its content. Or just to express your view of the site in general.

The site address is www.universalknowledge.net

Anyway, I am all ears, good or bad. I am a big boy I can handle it so go for it.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Or you could just read the Torah.

Last edited:

David T

Premium Member
I recommend mind mapping it. I can do the mind map for ya, I have a degree in biblical mind mapping aka theology. So I am totally qualified to do that job. Most people are not qualified they aren't properly educated. And most people who believe they need no help don't realize that mind maps are passed on culturally!!! So you default to what ever you learn in culture anyway which my degree created!!!!! So you are screwed!!!! Pay me for an update or be stuck with out of date versions that don't work. That's atheists problem they think they don't read the bible with my degrees OLD mind maps. HAHAHA HAHA BHHHHAAAAH!! NOW THAT'S FUNNY.

success-qualities-mind-map-1200px.gif

socharlie

I created a web link that covers the Lord (God) instructing the Israelite people on how to live their lives. God told them what to do and not to do in the form of a series of verses. Those verses and their intent is covered in this link along with present day actions the Israelite’s have done that is in violation to God’s instructions to them.

It is quite possible that I have misinterpreted the verses I used or the intent which I applied to them. For this reason, I am creating this forum for fellow posters to make comments and suggestions on how I can improve the site either by adding to or substracting from its content. Or just to express your view of the site in general.

The site address is www.universalknowledge.net

Anyway, I am all ears, good or bad. I am a big boy I can handle it so go for it.
OT qualified its literal content with the story on Cain and Abel at the beginning of the book. It shows state of consciousness of the world that was then and the way to improve it. That is the light one needs to see literal level of OT.

james dixon

Premium Member
OT qualified its literal content with the story on Cain and Abel at the beginning of the book. It shows state of consciousness of the world that was then and the way to improve it. That is the light one needs to see literal level of OT.

I am not sure what you are saying. Are you saying that I should ignore the following----

(Deu 10:19 KJV) Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Deu 24:19 KJV) When thou cuttest down thine harvest in thy field, and hast forgot a sheaf in the field, thou shalt not go again to fetch it: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hands.

(Deu 24:20 KJV) When thou beatest thine olive tree, thou shalt not go over the boughs again: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

(Deu 24:21 KJV) When thou gatherest the grapes of thy vineyard, thou shalt not glean it afterward: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

(Jer 7:6 KJV) If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt:

(Jer 22:3 KJV) Thus saith the LORD; Execute ye judgment and righteousness, and deliver the spoiled out of the hand of the oppressor: and do no wrong, do no violence to the stranger, the fatherless, nor the widow, neither shed innocent blood in this place.

(Ezek 22:7 KJV) In thee have they set light by father and mother: in the midst of thee have they dealt by oppression with the stranger: in thee have they vexed the fatherless and the widow.

(Zec 7:10 KJV) And oppress not the widow, nor the fatherless, the stranger, nor the poor; and let none of you imagine evil against his brother in your heart.

(Exo 22:21 KJV) Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Exo 23:9 KJV) Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Lev 19:34 KJV) But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

socharlie, I am confused, are you telling me to ignore the above or what-?

And last but not least, if you visited the link before commenting on it, were children noted in the link; yes or no?

james dixon

Premium Member
I recommend mind mapping it. I can do the mind map for ya, I have a degree in biblical mind mapping aka theology. So I am totally qualified to do that job. Most people are not qualified they aren't properly educated. And most people who believe they need no help don't realize that mind maps are passed on culturally!!! So you default to what ever you learn in culture anyway which my degree created!!!!! So you are screwed!!!! Pay me for an update or be stuck with out of date versions that don't work. That's atheists problem they think they don't read the bible with my degrees OLD mind maps. HAHAHA HAHA BHHHHAAAAH!! NOW THAT'S FUNNY.

View attachment 20015

NOTE: If you want to read the above to understand it clearly, just hold down your [CTRL] key while rolling your mouse roller up or down. Just a suggestion :)-

correction--- this will not work on the image. My mistake

james dixon

Premium Member
David T said: "Pay me for an update or be stuck with out of date versions that don't work."

Ok I have a few coins, where do I send them?
btw any guaranties?

David T

Premium Member
I
NOTE: If you want to read the above to understand it clearly, just hold down your [CTRL] key while rolling your mouse roller up or down. Just a suggestion :)-

Have a degree in lala land theology for petes sake.. Yes religion is filled with arrogant narcissism starting with people wanting to make up crap and postulate about the bible. Sorry I actually respect it no respect that's all that fantasy crap is zero respect. And illiterate at that. I could have gotten a degree in biblical illiteracy if I wanted to. It's so atheist it's appalling. I might as well read Richard Dawkins.

Last edited:

David T

Premium Member

? BTW what do you mean magnify?

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
<yawn>

don't feed it​

</yawn>
It hard to ignore someone who, by his words here on the forum and his words on his website, has proven himself to be not simply anti-Israel, but an anti-Semite as well. It is difficult to know when to ignore hateful speech with the hope that the hater will be recognized for what he or she is and will marginalize him or herself and when the hater should be called out and identified for what he or she is.

However, in this case, I will be guided by your sage advice and keep my mouth shut.

james dixon

Premium Member
However, in this case, I will be guided by your sage advice and keep my mouth shut.

On the other hand you could help me see the light by identifying what was untrue in the thread thereby guiding my down a better path?

james dixon

Premium Member
It hard to ignore someone who, by his words here on the forum and his words on his website, has proven himself to be not simply anti-Israel, but an anti-Semite as well.

Do you or do you not condone mass murder?

Exo 12:21 KJV) Then Moses called for all the elders of Israel, and said unto them, Draw out and take you a lamb according to your families, and kill the passover.

(Exo 12:26 KJV) And it shall come to pass, when your children shall say unto you, What mean ye by this service?

(Exo 12:27 KJV) That ye shall say, It is the sacrifice of the LORD'S passover, who passed over the houses of the children of Israel in Egypt, when he smote the Egyptians, and delivered our houses. And the people bowed the head and worshipped.

(Exo 12:28 KJV) And the children of Israel went away, and did as the LORD had commanded Moses and Aaron, so did they.

(Exo 12:29) And it came to pass, that at midnight the Lord smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that {was} in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.

(Exo 12:30 KJV) And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he, and all his servants, and all the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not one dead.

In my view of things the above was mass murder. The Israelite's knew the murderers were coming because they were forewarned in advance marking their doors so the killers would pass on by.

Some will use the excuse saying God did it but we know that isn't true. God is not a murderer.
All you have to do is admit to this act and ask for forgiveness and forgiveness will be granted. Otherwise the devil will be knocking at your door tonight.

Do you answer it?

james dixon

Premium Member
Rival,

You seem to have a fascination with these singularity’s.

“A possible solution--end to Israel\Palestine conflict”
I visited the site and found no solutions. My guess is the thread got off track and never returned

“Where the True Promised Land is \/ & they love it”
This is a time line from the time God talked to them face to face, His suggestions & what they have done with them up to today. There is a beginning but there is no end. They can always change their ways and embrace the stranger as one of their own. Still the choice is theirs alone to make. Hopefully I will see this occur in my life time and if so I will include it here as the final entry on page 15. The truth is they were scattered & then they gathered just as it was written so long ago only the true Promised Land turns out to be the USA, not some place beyond the river and they are happy campers along with the rest of us, in that old United States of America; aka USA.

God’s biblical instructions on the does & don’ts

Rival, I have been trying to help bring about an understanding of biblical verses relating to “Israel” and their relationship with God. In one of those links I come to understanding that the final solution can only come from the world Jewish community. The world Jewish community must join together and persuade the Israeli’s to embrace the Palestinians as brothers and sisters; thereby bring about a since of calm and tranquility in the region that could spread worldwide bring about a new era of peace for mankind.

At 70 it is clear I have failed. With God’s help I can only pray that a new generation comes along that will pick up the flag of peace and succeed where no one has been able to do before.

Rival,
Maybe you are the one

:)-