• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Get over it! Fox’s Jeanine Pirro says what President Trump does is ‘none of your damn business’

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
It’s literally called the “House Oversight Committee.” What the President does is 100% their business.
Now this is just not factual or helpful. FoxNews has become so detached from real world facts and stories that they just have some commentators and host who are delusional just for ratings.

‘Get over it’: Fox’s Jeanine Pirro says what President Trump does is ‘none of your damn business’

She sounds like just another media blowhard. At least Rush Limbaugh has some entertainment value, but this was actually grating to one's ears.

As for all the speculative commentary and bluster on the impeachment, it's likely all going to be DOA by the time it gets to the Senate (who could dismiss all counts right out of the box), so I don't know why she's so upset. The fact that there were no crossover Republican voters in the House makes it look like there will be no crossover GOP votes in the Senate. So, that's the end of that.

This is strictly a numbers game. It has nothing do with the law or the Constitution or even who's right. It's simply a matter of votes, and as it stands right now, the Democrats are 14 votes shy of the 67 they'll need to remove Trump from office. That's really the only salient point right now, and all the rest of this is merely drama and distraction for the masses.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
I just watched it. I agree with her. She made a good point. We dont get to see obamas secret conversations.
There was never a claim by US intelligence employees that anything Obama said to a foreign power bordered on unconstitutional.

Zelinski said he wasnt pushed.
And, as we all know has been firmly established by the constitution and federal law, it is standard procedure to take the word of a foreign political power on matters of diplomatic corruption over the word of the US's own intelligence agencies.

Seriously, do you know anything about how your country works??

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Tiz a sad, sad world

We should all follow Liverpool's example
Me and my girlfriend went to Liverpool a couple of months ago, and one newsagent we saw still had a massive banner that was larger than the shop's actual entrance saying "Don't buy the Sun". It's actually incredible how well a whole city has been able to keep up a newspaper boycott for over 25 years, and their dedication to that principle still stands.