• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Get over it! Fox’s Jeanine Pirro says what President Trump does is ‘none of your damn business’

Prometheus85

Interesting that Pirro called Adam Schiff ‘an emperor’, when she was arguing that Trump should be free to do what he likes, even if it is unconstitutional.

He took an oath to serve the country and keep it safe and follow the rules and laws of the Country and the Constitution...He cannot do his own thing....

Let’s cut her some slack, she was probably drunk.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
He took an oath to serve the country and keep it safe and follow the rules and laws of the Country and the Constitution...He cannot do his own thing....

Let’s cut her some slack, she was probably drunk.

I think her remarks served the Democrats.
Calling Schiff an emperor because he doesn’t allow Trump to do whatever he likes...that is so outrageously hypocritical.

It sounds like that annoying idiotic schoolyard retort “Well that’s what you are, but what am I ?”, which tells me she is desperate to formulate a response.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Interesting that Pirro called Adam Schiff ‘an emperor’, when she was arguing that Trump should be free to do what he likes, even if it is unconstitutional.
I expect such dung as this from dictator's propaganda outlets. The few remaining people at that outlet who care about truth are leaving. We should not degrade the word "news" by using that word to refer to Fox.

It’s literally called the “House Oversight Committee.” What the President does is 100% their business.
Now this is just not factual or helpful. FoxNews has become so detached from real world facts and stories that they just have some commentators and host who are delusional just for ratings.

‘Get over it’: Fox’s Jeanine Pirro says what President Trump does is ‘none of your damn business’

I just watched it. I agree with her. She made a good point. We dont get to see obamas secret conversations.

Zelinski said he wasnt pushed.

And she reinforces the point about the witch hunt and its nancy that thinks shes above the law. They are using the constitution in a twisted and extorted way to serve there own party interests.

Beautiful.

I expect such dung as this from dictator's propaganda outlets. The few remaining people at that outlet who care about truth are leaving. We should not degrade the word "news" by using that word to refer to Fox.

Fox news is the most watched and top rated in america above the rest. Did you know that?

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
She made a good point. We dont get to see obamas secret conversations.

That isn’t a good point at all.

1. There is no reason to believe that Obama did anything unconstitutional

2. It would be irrelevant to the proceedings if Obama or anyone else, Dem or Rep, had committed any offences of that kind. That’s like arguing a defence in a murder case by saying “But other people got away with it !”

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
It’s literally called the “House Oversight Committee.” What the President does is 100% their business.
Now this is just not factual or helpful. FoxNews has become so detached from real world facts and stories that they just have some commentators and host who are delusional just for ratings.

‘Get over it’: Fox’s Jeanine Pirro says what President Trump does is ‘none of your damn business’

Welp...you owe me 15 minutes of my life.
I always find this ranting, emotive based politics bewildering. Like...people will at SOME point calm down and look at the facts. And people will at SOME point realise that people spouting emotion-rich, fact-poor crap are part of the problem (whichever 'side' they're on).

However, I am starting to realise I may be mistaken on this.
People prefer self righteous anger. It's the fast food of thought.

Shad

Veteran Member

She is just playing a judge on TV. She isn't making legal arguments. She is just using her expertise to project authority.

Prometheus85

I just watched it. I agree with her. She made a good point. We dont get to see obamas secret conversations.

Zelinski said he wasnt pushed.

And she reinforces the point about the witch hunt and its nancy that thinks shes above the law. They are using the constitution in a twisted and extorted way to serve there own party interests.

Beautiful.

she didn’t make any good points at all.

first off if this were a democratic president she would be first in line with a pitch fork. Second. The Constitution would argue that. Abuse of office is EXACTLY in the wheelhouse of Congress' constitutional mandate of check and balances on the Executive Branch. Third, if we’re not entitled to know about Obama, why did Pirro seek to profit personally about it by writing a book?

And the Iran deal has been a long debunked conservative talking point. But factual analysis is never important to a Fox News anchor. It only hurts them.

Obama Didn't Give Iran '150 Billion in Cash'

Shad

Veteran Member
Fox news is the most watched and top rated in america above the rest. Did you know that?

Fox News is one of or only major conservative cable News channels in the US. The Left-wing media has multiple competitors for the audience on it's side of the spectrum. Fox is the only game in town so to speak. Cable TV needs an audience thus rating to gain ad revenue. Tailoring your business model to attract a specific base of customer is normal business operations and key to sustainability. All your stats are about cable TV not journalism nor the accuracy of it. Fox News has been PR for the GOP for decades. The number only show a successful business model.