• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Genesis - God Said

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Straw man

And still no citation, its almost like you were telling fibs and are loath to even make reference to your woopsie.
it's almost????????????

hmmm, interesting.

i stated that the only Absolute is that there are no absolutes. temporal things are not Absolute.

i also stated that the singularity can only be manifested by plurality, or it's many temporal states of change.

Now I recall, you were on a topix.

Last edited:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
it's almost????????????

hmmm, interesting.

i stated that the only Absolute is that there are no absolutes. temporal things are not Absolute.

i also stated that the singularity can only be manifested by plurality, or it's many temporal states of change.

Now I recall, you were on a topix.

And i provided examples to show they can be.

And now you know more than the worlds leading scientific experts on the subject of singularities.

And still no citation. Integrating that you make a claim then refuse to back it up when queried.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
you obviousl
And i provided examples to show they can be.

And now you know more than the worlds leading scientific experts on the subject of singularities.

And still no citation. Integrating that you make a claim then refuse to back it up when queried.

you're absolute positioning example has errors and is based more on accuracy than "perfect" positioning.

http://www.utdallas.edu/~aiken/GPSCLASS/ch5.pdf

b. Absolute point positioning with the carrier phase. By using broadcast ephemerides, the user is able to use pseudo-range values in real time to determine absolute point positions with an accuracy of between 3 m in the best of conditions and 80 m in the worst. By using a post-processed ephemerides (i.e., precise), the user can expect absolute point positions with an accuracy of near 1 m in the best of conditions and 40 m in the worst.

i used statements of both famous and non-famous scientist regarding absolutes in science. that doesn't make me, or anyone else for that matter, greater than the experts in their fields.

The Dumb Parrot

Last edited:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
you obviousl

you're absolute positioning example has errors and is based more on accuracy than "perfect" positioning.

http://www.utdallas.edu/~aiken/GPSCLASS/ch5.pdf

b. Absolute point positioning with the carrier phase. By using broadcast ephemerides, the user is able to use pseudo-range values in real time to determine absolute point positions with an accuracy of between 3 m in the best of conditions and 80 m in the worst. By using a post-processed ephemerides (i.e., precise), the user can expect absolute point positions with an accuracy of near 1 m in the best of conditions and 40 m in the worst.

i used statements of both famous and non-famous scientist regarding absolutes in science. that doesn't make me, or anyone else for that matter, greater than the experts in their fields.

The Dumb Parrot

Yes, so, its absolutely accurate, thanks

Nope you use statements by philosophers, philosophy is not a science

And still no citation... When are you going to be honest and admit you erred (or worse)?

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Yes, so, its absolutely accurate, thanks

Nope you use statements by philosophers, philosophy is not a science

And still no citation... When are you going to be honest and admit you erred (or worse)?

if you haven't noticed, this isn't a peer reviewed science blog, website.

no, having a margin of error doesn't make it absolute. absolute means without imperfection

actually science literally means knowledge and there are some things that the hard sciences can't
know because they don't have the means to measure/test for them. human limitations limit human knowledge

consciousness, the cause of gravity, et al.

As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.”
— Albert Einstein Address to Prussian Academy of Sciences (1921)

I believe in intuition and inspiration. Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution. It is, strictly speaking, a real factor in scientific research.
— Albert Einstein
Cosmic Religion: With Other Opinions and Aphorisms (1931

Last edited:

Seven headed beast

Awaited One
First jesus was a person but not the son of God or Son of Man.

There is one prophecy that people seem to overlook when they want to believe that jesus was the son of God.

Jesus was of the House of jesher.

The Son of Man must be of the House of David.

The true Son of God who is the biblical "Son of Man" will also be the Saoshyant, the Maitreya, the Kristos, Sanat Kumara and the Messiah in any case will be of the House of David or iksuvaku.

The individual will be a divine who has been tranformed from immortal.

He is the reincarnated embodiment of the seventh son of God, Narada, the vedic sage or rishi.

Like so many other mythical figures, he will be "mind born" and sprang to life from the Creators thoughts. While he began life as a notion he was given to an immortal dynastic avatar father, and a mortal mother.

He is a nephilim. The sire of sons of gods and daughters of men. A Ben Elohim.

There have been many of these avatars in our mythos as well as our history. There has been many Nephilim in our reality but most unrealized. In naradas lineage, the last grand master of the templars, jacques de Molay, and Oliver Hazard Perry, both unrealized avatars.

The Messiah has had realization of self as an avatar and as the Son of Man.

What the christians fail to understand is the ancient texts the bible was framed from were a recurring prophecy and that they had already come to pass thrice before the bible was compiled.

The last time was before the flood of Noah when Bhishma Patiamah was made the Sanat Kumara but was felled in battle before he could effect any real change or give any laws to the people from God.

Noah was the original candidate but Noah had a personality conflict with the Old Man and did not perform.

Bhishma did perform but was felled after eighteen years in the third battle of good and evil that must be fought to end the age.

The battle had dragged on and Bhishma decided to negotiate an end to the battle. When he was felled, he laid pierced with dozens of arrows for fifty seven days until he had worked out an end to the battle that is recounted in the Mahabharata.

Noah was given the task of building the ark and transporting it through the flood and from the third age into the fourth age but once again Noah failed to preform because he was butthurt about being laughed at by his neighbors for building a boat in the middle of the desert.

He did never tell anyone about the rain and failed to fill the boat with people as the Old Man wished of him.

The messiah for the first age was Abraham.

The second age was Moses

And this fourth age is mine. I am the awaited one.

Understanding that the Son of Man is a representative of God and not an absolute embodiment of the Creator.

Of course, it was not Moses that parted the sea, it was Moses calling on the Old Man. And He did it.

So, while it is the reincarnated embodiment of the seventh Son of God. He is of the house of David which is why jesus could not have been the true Son of God. Jesus was of the House of Jesher. That is why he was not the guy and could not be.