• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gaia? Find it irritating?

David T

Premium Member
Yea, that is a good study. And it also can clue that we are not just 'parasites' as some think, but a help to transition her into higher dimensions as we help transmute energies ^.^, SHE'S ALIVE

Yea, maybe, but i guess I am pretty 'new age' to some, it is so broad, LOL totally agree, been clueing in on who is actually pushing the 'feminism' movement aswell and of cause it is older men mostly for there agenda to keep dividing!
good observations. BTW nice thread, you are discussing perceptions rather than dogma doctrine nonsense. Maybe dogma doctrine is the gate keeper. "And the two head beast dogamous and doctrinis stood watch at the gate" as clueless tourists wandered by. The beast would bark and upon hearing the barking, the clueless tourists would fall into a trance and begin repeating the bark of the beast, they would turn, head back home, turn on the nature channel on their TV s satisfied they were in nature! Pan would come and pet the beast on the head, smiling, "good job, good job, dogamous and doctrinis you have sent them back home to their TV in their heads" "....... Ha my second God in two days. Yesterday it was superficialous the roman God of the idiots, today it's the beast. Lol.