• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Furhter Proof that Angellous is NOT your daddy

Our lovable and incomparably wonderful YmirGF asked me to post this picture as his apt response to this thread..........

ymir.jpg

You are no longer my freind now.:areyoucra

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
You are no longer my freind now.:areyoucra
LOL. Sorry Penguin Lad. You see, I got the tatoo last summer after a night of drinking and brawling with Lilithu. (That girl can really pack 'em away, I tell ya.) I won't say where Lilithu got her tatoo, but it is just SO her!!!

I guess what makes this unbelievable to me is two-fold.

1. I confirmed that Angellous is in fact my daddy a quite a long time ago
2. It is unseemly to think that a wiper-snapper of a scant 12 years is in fact my "daddy".

So resist your heresy and join the fold. In the words of Lecutus of Borg, "Resistence is futile. You will be assimilated." (Not to mention that the tatoo is a real conversation starter and is definitely a "babe magnet".)

Aside from this it is not correct to label this thread as "further" proof that our beloved Angellous is NOT our daddy simply because this is the first time his authority has been called into question. A more accurate thread title should have been, "Why Angellous_Evangellous is NOT ones Daddy." I trust you appreciate this simple fact, lol.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Angellous is the non-daddy. The reall daddy, is the one we call, penguino. Yes, yes, I show my true form to you today. So call 03957391749 and stay on the line for 4 hous, then i shall bless you, and you will find £10 on the street.
What??? Your too young too be my dad, especially since I'm almost twice as old as you.

But, yes, unfortunately AE is my daddy. One who abandoned me, was never there for me, and taught me nothing. And he went into hiding just long enough to evade child support. I prefer to think of him as a "sperm donor" rather than a father. And his brother Uncle Phil has also avoided me thus far, having only abit of conversation online with me.

A

angellous_evangellous

Well shucks, Luke.

You get a kick in the pants the same as everyone else.

Not much more I can do with all these kids runn'in around.

Nanda

Polyanna
The one thing that really stands out in this thread is how many people use "your" and "you're" incorrectly.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
The one thing that really stands out in this thread is how many people use "your" and "you're" incorrectly.
:)

Is that a skill testing question they give you when you're being considered for a Mod position?

Smoke

Done here.
What??? Your too young too be my dad, especially since I'm almost twice as old as you.
I'm almost four times as old as penguino, and almost twenty years older than Nathan.

It's time to face facts, boys: The true Daddy, the epitome of the Daddiness you aspire to, is Jay.

Jay's not old enough to be my Daddy, either.

Smoke

Done here.
Seriously. Spelling can be tricky, but not that tricky.

I had a teacher correct my spelling of "principal" last year: "You wrote 'principal reason.' Principal, P-A-L, is the principal of a school. You mean principle, P-L-E." I just let it slide.