• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Funny Words

uberrobonomicon4000

Criminy!

Crit-mass!

Is that in isolation? Sorry, that is the first thing I thought of when I booger spickets.

EWWWWWWWW!

Just the thought of that is sooooooooooooooooooooo disgusting; thanks for making me lose me lunch that I didn’t eat earlier. Guess I will just dry heave for the next couple of minutes.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Criminy!

Crit-mass!

Is that in isolation? Sorry, that is the first thing I thought of when I booger spickets.

EWWWWWWWW!

Just the thought of that is sooooooooooooooooooooo disgusting; thanks for making me lose me lunch that I didn’t eat earlier. Guess I will just dry heave for the next couple of minutes.

Haha, do you booger spickets or do you spicket boogers? Criminy! Make up your melon!

uberrobonomicon4000

Haha, do you booger spickets or do you spicket boogers? Criminy! Make up your melon!
Mmmhh hrruummmm (clears throat)

I don’t do booger spickets or spicket boogers, but for pete sakes....

criminy!

crit-mass!

boogers?!

Spickets!!!!!

I think my tummy is settled now.

I will like a booger spicket installed in my house asap so I don't over eat. Can you install one tomorrow?

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I've been on a "thwart" kick for the last few days.

You would have to hear how I am saying it though. It's pretty funny stuff.
It is a retrospective memory of how I used to say "sword" as a child. Being attentive to detail I couldn't quite wrap my head around the idea that the W was silent. No one could satisfy my questions why W was added to sword either, so I trotted about saying things like, "Take up thy SWord." Oh well, my parents thought it was funny, but they also commented that I asked too many damned questions.