• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

From Fox News

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
LOLUMadBro?
:drool:

It won't be newsworthy until that pinnacle of journalistic brilliance, Rachel Maddow, decides to run the story.
(If she did, I bet she would find a way to demonize Republicans, the Tea Party and Sarah Palin, at the same time.)

Last edited:

Skwim

Veteran Member
Yeah, these "wheels" have about as much in common with the Nazca Lines as a my birdbath has with the Suez canal. But leave it to Fox to manufacture a connection (their forte) where there is none.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Yeah, these "wheels" have about as much in common with the Nazca Lines as a my birdbath has with the Suez canal. But leave it to Fox to manufacture a connection (their forte) where there is none.
Indeed. I'm still waiting Rachel to tell me what to think on this one.

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
Cool. Seems genuine to me, I don't see anything wrong with it.

(I can tell you were deliberately posting from Fox just to get a response from people, but I don't particularly care this time.)