• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Freedom ?

chinu

chinu
There are three types of "Freedoms":
1) Freedom for "Mind"
2) Freedom for "Body"
3) Freedom for "Soul" ---------------------------------------------------(Relatively)

There are three types of "Prisons":
1) Laws & Rules by Govt.. & Family etc for the... (mind)
2) Jails & kidnaping etc for the..................... (body)
3) Mind & body for the............................... (soul)-------------(Relatively)

In the true sence "Freedom" is only the subject to "Prison", & "Prisons" are the subject to "Time",
When someone finds himself or herself, in which pirticular "Prison", Only then one can struggle with full efforts or wholehertedly to come out.

If the "Prisons" are different, than "Freedoms" are also different,

Yes! we can look for the "Freedoms" for ourself of any type,
But! we can never look for the "Prisons" for ourself of any type...........(Because),

"Prisons" are the subject to "Time",

I pray, that may "God" realize me that "True Prison" of my "Soul" as well as the right path so that i could do some efforts to come out atleast,

Thanks.

Onkara

Hi Chinu
Do you mean that the soul is in a prison of body-mind and it need to escape?
It sounds like you say that we cannot recognise prison due to time?

I am not familiar with the idea that we cannot recognise our own prison, perhaps you would like to explain?

waitasec

Veteran Member
There are three types of "Freedoms":
1) Freedom for "Mind"
2) Freedom for "Body"
3) Freedom for "Soul" ---------------------------------------------------(Relatively)

There are three types of "Prisons":
1) Laws & Rules by Govt.. & Family etc for the... (mind)
2) Jails & kidnaping etc for the..................... (body)
3) Mind & body for the............................... (soul)-------------(Relatively)

In the true sence "Freedom" is only the subject to "Prison", & "Prisons" are the subject to "Time",
When someone finds himself or herself, in which pirticular "Prison", Only then one can struggle with full efforts or wholehertedly to come out.

If the "Prisons" are different, than "Freedoms" are also different,

Yes! we can look for the "Freedoms" for ourself of any type,
But! we can never look for the "Prisons" for ourself of any type...........(Because),

"Prisons" are the subject to "Time",

I pray, that may "God" realize me that "True Prison" of my "Soul" as well as the right path so that i could do some efforts to come out atleast,

Thanks.

the sentencing of our prison in time depends on how willing we are to learn
the process of learning is time
gaining knowledge and wisdom is freedom...

chinu

chinu
Hi Chinu
Do you mean that the soul is in a prison of body-mind and it need to escape?
It sounds like you say that we cannot recognise prison due to time?

I am not familiar with the idea that we cannot recognise our own prison, perhaps you would like to explain?

Onkarah ji,
In simple what i mean to say about "Time" is:

That we people are living & enjoying our lifes beautifully,
But! Buddha was not living his life, he was just passing his life in serch of "Truth" why ?
Because, By the "Time" he realized the "Prison" of mind & body for his "Soul" then he started his struggle for "Truth"

I don't want say that anybody cannot recoginise "Prison" because of "Time",
But! I want to congratulate that "Soul" who by the "Time" is blessed with the realization of "Prison" of mind & body with the grace of "Lord",

As i have studied about the lifes of different spiritual masters in different religions,
I came to know that walking on the path of "Spirituality" is the hardest than any other subject in this world,
There lifes were full of sacrifices,
They passed their lifes weeping & crying,

So, i mean to say that, by the "Time" which "Soul" realize the "Prison" of body & mind can walk on this tuff path of spirituality seriousely & wholeheartedly.

Well, this much,
Nice to have chat with you, Onkarah ji,
Goodbye,

chinu.