• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Forum awards

tarekabdo12

I just wanted to know about the forum's awards.I don't understand what are they and how they are given and to whom. I also don't understand why some people have not so many posts and have gained a large number of frubals. Pardon me but I'm not so expert in the forum. Thank you.

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
There's an awards committee that reviews nominations, but they've been defunct for a while.

As for frubals, the system used to be quite different, and at one point there were certain members who could give thousands of frubals with one click. That got out of hand, so it was changed to 1 point per frubal.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I just wanted to know about the forum's awards.I don't understand what are they and how they are given and to whom. I also don't understand why some people have not so many posts and have gained a large number of frubals. Pardon me but I'm not so expert in the forum. Thank you.
Awards are based mostly on the swimsuit competition.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
pfffft. We just hand out awards at random for no particular reason. Sometimes we just do it to confuse people.

Watch, I'll show you what I mean: see tumbleweed41? Watch an award show up under his name.

There.

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
pfffft. We just hand out awards at random for no particular reason. Sometimes we just do it to confuse people.

Watch, I'll show you what I mean: see tumbleweed41? Watch an award show up under his name.

There.
Yay!!! I got an award for spending all my free time posting on RF!!!:D