• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Forgiven

Bird123

God's Favored led a rebellion and got tossed out
all the way to hell

here is my perspective..

we enter this life naked ......we leave the same way
maybe even more so

when you stand from your carcass you might be close enough to see the Door
and with no other option you will go to knock upon it

as you gather your composure and raise your hand
a voice behind you will say.....NAY
to knock upon that Door is betrayal to me!!!!!

some people understanding the situation will throw themselves upon the Door and beat upon it
other people will again compose themselves and raise their hand a second time

NAY.....it is betray to me
oh sure .....it is written .....knock and the Door will open
and they will let you in

But....will they not look you over as they did me?
and will they not throw you out?
as they did me

and then you will deal with ME!
traitor

Do not allow those religious stories to corrupt your thinking. They are not True Reality.

Think! A Being capable of creating universes has to be very very Intelligent. Ask yourself. Are all those religious stories really an intelligent system??

That's what I see. It's very clear!! If God can create universes, what are a few wayward kids? No problem at all!!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Do not allow those religious stories to corrupt your thinking. They are not True Reality.

Think! A Being capable of creating universes has to be very very Intelligent. Ask yourself. Are all those religious stories really an intelligent system??

That's what I see. It's very clear!! If God can create universes, what are a few wayward kids? No problem at all!!
a few?

I have seen it written....few find the way to heaven
many ....do not

Bird123

a few?

many ....do not

your quote:
many ....do not
MY ANSWER: Does that statement frighten you? Does it make you want to be one of the those making it to Heaven? Does it intimidate you into wanting someone to make sure you make it? Does it coerce you into following in order to make it? Since they are the one making the statement, are they the one who understand how to get to Heaven? Signing up just in case???

Does the idea some will not make it to Heaven somehow justify the payback you might want for those who have hurt you? Do you want some not to make it to Heaven? Might you want God to hurt those who have hurt you for payback or to coerce them never to hurt you again?

Do you think your choices or actions should prevent you from all happiness for all eternity? Should not following a religion or a belief really be such a crime to be punished throughout all eternity without the possibility of redemption?

Do you think if you follow all those religious rules and butter up to God that God will bless you with special favors. Do you really think God has anger or wrath, lacking the ability to Control your choices and actions? Is that why you might not make it to heaven?

To Question is the start on the journey to Discovery. Who is reflected with all those petty things such as Blaming, Condemning. Judging, Punishing, Controlling, Intimidating, Coercing, Anger, Wrath, Hating,etc.? Is this really God? Are petty moves really Intelligent??

In Living our Lessons, when one Understands all sides, Intelligence will make the Best choices. Since God is capable of creating universes, the evidence of Intelligence stares us in the face in what exists around us. With such Intelligence, God has to be at a Higher Level than to value all those petty things mankind holds so dear.

Since God does not just give knowledge, knowledge must be Discovered. Wisdom is acquired on the journey to Discover knowledge. Perhaps, it's all a Test of Intelligence. Are there really any limits to what one can Discover?? I think not as long as one does not choose to limit themselves.

That's what I see. It's very clear!!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
you cannot frighten a man in to heaven
but here's is my perspective

God's Favored led a rebellion and got tossed out
all the way to hell

we enter this life naked ......we leave the same way
maybe even more so

when you stand from your carcass you might be close enough to see the Door
and with no other option you will go to knock upon it

as you gather your composure and raise your hand
a voice behind you will say.....NAY
to knock upon that Door is betrayal to me!!!!!

some people understanding the situation will throw themselves upon the Door and beat upon it
other people will again compose themselves and raise their hand a second time

NAY.....it is betray to me
oh sure .....it is written .....knock and the Door will open
and they will let you in

But....will they not look you over as they did me?
and will they not throw you out?
as they did me

and then you will deal with ME!
traitor