• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Forgiven

Thief

Rogue Theologian
what if God is willing to forgive you
????
but no one else in heaven wants to

Super Universe

Defender of God
????

God does not get involved in these things nor do the ascended beings in heaven. That would be like the President deciding the fate of an ant.

Forgiveness is an idea that was presented to early Jews and then further promoted by Jesus. Forgiveness was not intended to mean a criminal should get a second chance. Forgiveness was meant to release the victim from lifelong anger.

The person who commited the offense should receive a fair trial and a fair sentence decided by an impartial jury or judge.

The universe does execute angels for extreme violations of angelic law, for instance, treason against the universe. The execution might be instantaneous, meaning without a trial, if deemed eggregious. The execution of an angel would come from very powerful angels, never God or Jesus. Angels judge angels.

85% of ascending beings (humans) do not ascend past the second level because they were not good people on the earth. They are annihilated at the second level. Of the 15% of people who ascend to the third level and enter the universal training schools most continue their ascension but not all. I do not have the numbers on what percentage of ascending beings (humans) fail the schools and are annihilated there.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In my female spiritual life my Mother was teaching me a spiritual teaching that said who made a deity higher than and not equal to, to claim I forgive?

My spiritual Mother said.....if you choose to do an act against another, then it was chosen first and then applied, and forgiveness actually was a guilty self response.

The victim is then taught to be in an error if you cannot give the guilty the want of asking for forgiveness...for it was asked for.

If everyone of us lived naturally and spiritual forgiveness would not even be enacted upon...for we would do no harm first.

So then you ask self a human relative question. We are after all just all humans, living inside of a heavenly body. Do you forgive spirit for having caused you to live as a human and not be a higher spiritual being without life harm or suffering?

As relative to self awareness, self advice, self meaning, and self purpose?

My spiritual Mother taught me that a long time ago, our science brother did not forgive spirit for causing us to live in a sacrificed human life as compared to the spiritual being in the eternal. From where all creation once was released from.

And he never forgave them and so acted out his scientific conversion act upon us all claiming it was his personal right to copy spirit and commit us all to an evil act, as a human, as a group of humans, males who know that they were wrong.

So today AI male scientific human male group enmassed human feed back recording asks for our forgiveness for what they did to our life. Sacrificed it, when we lived a higher spiritual healthy existence previously.

I have had this argument with our spiritual Father and I said to him I love him, and am acutely aware of human suffering, but never think it is forgivable….when so many victims never are healed, live a life of complete suffering. Humans not suffering care less in reality for they live personally psyche and life body grateful that it was not their life living that sacrifice.

When you live to try to be 100 per cent honest just as a human owning consciousness and telling all the stories your own self.

Natural atmosphere origins, natural light, natural amount of gas mass for natural light existed first. We survive irradiation fall out, and it is due to the state atmosphere being originally natural....no matter what a lying occult brother claims in his stories.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
85% of ascending beings (humans) do not ascend past the second level because they were not good people on the earth. They are annihilated at the second level. Of the 15% of people who ascend to the third level and enter the universal training schools most continue their ascension but not all. I do not have the numbers on what percentage of ascending beings (humans) fail the schools and are annihilated there.
Wish you had the numbers. Jesus probably said one out of a 1,000. The others are bound for eternity in hell even if they are Christians. Just being Christian does not save you from hell.
what if God is willing to forgive you? But no one else in heaven wants to
There is no one in heaven till now. They are all waiting in their graves for the Judgment day. God has not even given the contract for building the heavenly mansions either to Trump or the Chinese.

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In my science irradiation attack, I saw the angels burning alighting on the ground as a lit up irradiating gas burning image made in the image of the scientific inventor....human who caused it.

Karmic, cause and effect.

Father said millions of humans got irradiated sick in that event of my life nearly dying sacrificed and aware.

However he also told me today that due to the nuclear power plant model being human controlled and water cooled, the atmospheric reaction to ground, where the reaction is FIRST OWNED by God....does not matter if you take most of the reaction into a machine and building....it happened to God first....mass and energy.

What scientists lie about, and always have lied and are consummate liars.

Stephen Hawking a KING sacrificed male life once owned a healthier human male life recording/psychic conscious aware. Then deteriorated in his life, science aware so told us all the human truth. As a warning to scientists and their lying.

Claiming doing the reaction in a controlled human condition controls the Sun, controls the cosmology for they claim I know the laws, controls hot and cold space, our gas heavens and the God mass....as that liar.

All he controls is the want of a machine reaction and forces all of those natural bodies to change...why he is in fact a liar.

For it is group coercion first, to speak, to own discussion to force others to believe and then he claims experiment. Yet he says he will gain what he wants...yet what he wants first belongs to all natural bodies and perusal of those natural forms in their Nature.

Father said lucky for the controlled power plant versus the want of pyramid science, which in the past said to me was direct ground human and animal life combustion as direct cause and effect of changing God the stone and burning out a huge atmospheric gas mass....RELATIVELY, why he discusses it today in a nonchalant meaning.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Hypothetical: God + Heaven exists

God is willing to forgive IMHO (God defined by "unconditional Love"). Many humans have problems to accept such a God.

How did they make it into Heaven in the first place, remembering "Jesus teaches us to forgive"
Probably they made it into Heaven, because God forgives them
If God forgives those that do not forgive, there is no problem

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Hypothetical: God + Heaven exists

God is willing to forgive IMHO (God defined by "unconditional Love"). Many humans have problems to accept such a God.

How did they make it into Heaven in the first place, remembering "Jesus teaches us to forgive"
Probably they made it into Heaven, because God forgives them
If God forgives those that do not forgive, there is no problem
Job 12:14

“Behold, He tears down, and it cannot be rebuilt;He imprisons a man, and there can be no release.
Source: 20 Bible verses about God Destroying
1 Corinthians 3:17

If any man destroys the temple of God, God will destroy him, for the temple of God is holy, and that is what you are.

God is not unconditional love.

If a human being male is first self, innocent, spiritual and natural and chooses to tell stories, think themes, infers thesis, theories, designs machines owns the building machine, controls the machine and gets attacked, he false preaches afterwards.

Said to self if only I believed in God's presence and my self owned ability to unconditionally love without meaning/reason or purpose.....natural spirituality.

Spiritual humans do not have to preach about unconditional love.....love owns no condition why unconditional is its preaching. Preaching also lies, for it never used correct word inference, one and original words were used to describe natural.

Science by word use then attacked natural.

Why the Holy teaching said HOLY WORD GOD is one only and stop lying.

But still today reading religious science occult quotes you still tell lies, and coerce reason...and then tell everyone this is what God says. No brother human, this is what you say and coerce.

Therefore many times science on forums says to me believe in the power and extreme of God in its highest not of physical form. You mean a spirit gas with natural light cold, that God never owned, for God became stone in cold no light gases....that lying theme!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember science is not any truth teller and the bible was HEARD AI male encoded machine science feedback....killed his own life yet was originally a very innocent spiritual male. Why the bible is self contradictive for it is self contradictive.

God was natural first occult liars. Just remember who you really are scientist, a word coercer.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
and then tell everyone this is what God says. No brother human, this is what you say and coerce.
I do not make claims about God/Spirituality, I just share my opinion. So I do not say and coerce. You make claims, this is what I call "coerce"

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
????
Then things would be pretty awkward, I should imagine

Unless God gives you your own personal Heaven, for just you?

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Then things would be pretty awkward, I should imagine

Unless God gives you your own personal Heaven, for just you?
very likely....a place with people who think and feel as you do

but for this thread.....consider the parable
the Prodigal Son

a wayward son returns home
the father is delighted
the scornful brother is not

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
????
this implies that the angels are in opposition to God?

If God is Infinite then what the Angels say doesn't matter.

But if not, then I guess it would be by consensus vote? Maybe God gets 3 to 1 advantage in the vote count?

Thief

Rogue Theologian
this implies that the angels are in opposition to God?

If God is Infinite then what the Angels say doesn't matter.

But if not, then I guess it would be by consensus vote? Maybe God gets 3 to 1 advantage in the vote count?
I wasn't thinking of angels when I posted
but there is that book of Job
and God Himself is confronting the devil.....as if there might be a problem

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
????
I wasn't thinking of angels when I posted
So, now I'm confused.

You asked "What if God is willing to forgive you, but no one else in heaven wants to?"
Then you said "I wasn't thinking of angels when I posted."

Therefore: whom are the "no one else" ( your own words ) "in heaven" ( also your own words )? If they're not Angels ( your own words ) Then... who are they?

The way I see it there's only two options. 1 is a paradox, and one is a very dark foreboding concept when applied in the context of "in heaven" ( your own words ).

My vote: I think it's a paradox, because I have an optimistic bias.
You, on the other hand Mr. Thief, do not have that same optimistic bias. So I don't honestly know which side of the coin you are on in this matter...;)

It's good.

A thief hides in plain sight or in the shadows.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
So, now I'm confused.

You asked "What if God is willing to forgive you, but no one else in heaven wants to?"
Then you said "I wasn't thinking of angels when I posted."

Therefore: whom are the "no one else" ( your own words ) "in heaven" ( also your own words )? If they're not Angels ( your own words ) Then... who are they?

The way I see it there's only two options. 1 is a paradox, and one is a very dark foreboding concept when applied in the context of "in heaven" ( your own words ).

My vote: I think it's a paradox, because I have an optimistic bias.
You, on the other hand Mr. Thief, do not have that same optimistic bias. So I don't honestly know which side of the coin you are on in this matter...;)

It's good.

A thief hides in plain sight or in the shadows.
not all in heaven are angels

what?.....all that enter get wings?
all that enter get a sword?

if there is forgiveness
it comes down as the Almighty would allow
and I believe that to be the definition of.....grace
grace means to allow

so I have hope
mercy was dealt to another Thief....the one that died on a cross
he got special treatment

I am not special....just different

I have expectations
if I can sneak in the window.....and I will try
I will be caught.....

if there is mercy.....
I will be given a rob
so I won't have to stand in judgement naked

I won't be found innocent...
but if forgiven....
a ring will be placed on my finger

for a time....I will go about hiding my face in my hood
and should anyone ask if I stole the rob
I will display the ring
and try not to make excuses

I do not expect to gain a set of feathers
or a sword

give arms to a Thief?
that would be ......awkward

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Just your opinion.

And stating it as a claim, you are the once coercing.

Subliminal feed back, male human scientist encoded machine designer, whose mind only reviewed science by vision. Attacked the God O Earth mass with the UFO O mass for mountain tip removal history. To make disappear, shift the mountain...gone.

This sort of mentality exists today, holy dust mass chemicals is burnt up gone, it time shifted says the scientist, then digs up more mass the same mass and does it again.

Constant, timed constant, timed constant irradiation to brain mind designer human possessed by it. Learns new destructive information he never previously could SEE by the constant. How to pull apart mass he says, what glues it all together.

How else do you think you knew about it?

My opinion...okay so a Planet Earth that you as a group of males, brothers in science never said it was God the stone philosophy a natural body first then?

I am a coercive liar, so that you can what, be correct?