• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

For Our Children's Children

Bear Wild

I think I read somewhere that it's already too late to fix. Which is too horrible to think about. We just twiddled our thumbs and had leaders that hid their heads in the sand. Now we'll pay.

I'm hoping beyond hope in the expression "Necessity is the mother of invention." You never know what we might be able to add to the atmosphere to clean it or to reflect the sun's rays. Genius functions best under pressure, oddly.

I want to believe there is still hope and that it is not too late. It is time for people recognized the need for change is now. All people of all religions and beliefs need to be united in this change. We can start by sending the message to the political leaders whether by vote or petition. Knowing the current president of the United States it will take a monumental effort but we have no other choice. We must all speak out and do whatever we can.