• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

First timer in this Forum

unique75

Hello Friends,

This is my first time, and I joined the Forum because I thought I have some spiritual experiences to share or consult with others., And this will lead us to the painful life (physically and emotionally) I'd been through, and pretty soon the Dreams that follows.

I wish to share my gruesome but spiritually inspiring experiences to all. And this comes mostly in Dreams. But since my story will come in attachment, I hope the moderator or webmaster will allow this attachment/s.,

Thanks for taking time going through this message.

Best regards to All Friends,

unique75

By the way, I used the name unique as this depects the life I'm in. Experienced Rapture and became Baha'i in late 1999.

buddhadev

harish
:cool:[SIZE=-1]Time and again the passion for understanding has led to the illusion that man is able to comprehend the objective world rationally by pure thought without any empirical foundations—in short, by metaphysics. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]-Einstein[/SIZE]​

Jenegospelsinger

Gods Servant
Hello to all My name is Jenegospelsinger,
I am new to this Forum I decided to join this forum to meet new people like myself and even hopefully make new friends and even learn more about God :)