• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

First Post

axecution

Hey this is my first post. I'm starting a new religion, and I need to make at least 15 posts before I can link to the peerbackers page :p

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

Careful with solicitation donations there.
This smells like a rule violation.

4consideration

Premium Member
Hey this is my first post. I'm starting a new religion, and I need to make at least 15 posts before I can link to the peerbackers page :p

Hi,

Does this mean that you are just looking to make 15 posts here? Or, are you actually interested in discussion/debate?

Freedomelf

Urm... discussion of my cause sure :p

Usually, the best way to start a religion is to first learn as much as possible about all other religions. There are many out there, and you'll never know if you are merely duplicating one of them unless you study many. That takes years, and you sound very young. (No offense; I wish I were young, lol.) All I mean is that I don't think you've had enough time, and you do give the impression that you aren't interested in anyone else's views here. That isn't really what this forum is about, imho.

I need to get 10 posts/replies up so I can post links to inform certain people! Oh and I'm new and don't know how to post a new post. Can someone tell me how to do this?:confused: