• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

First, Learn This....

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
What are two or three of the most important things you can learn in life before you die and are reincarnated as a Bohemian Zoo Keeper's Daughter?

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
1. Learn to get along with people, especially those you don't agree with.
2. Remember that people are going to have a different opinion than yours and they are not obligated to share your opinion.
3. Remember that all people are different- they think different, they have different tastes, they have different ideas. You will be happier if you remember this.
:)

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend Sunstone,

First, Learn This....
What are two or three of the most important things you can learn in life before you die and are reincarnated as a Bohemian Zoo Keeper's Daughter?

Learning everyday to unlearn what ever have learnt in past lives to prepare myself to be someone's daughter if required in the next.

Love & rgds

Just_me_Mike

I would have to say,

1. learning exactly what a Bohemian Zoo Keeper's Daughter is
  2. are they good looking?
  3. how often they engage in Bohemian style sexual activity!

Mr Cheese

how many nipples alesteir crowley had
whether God is called Susan, or if you have been fed misinformation for decades
how to tie your shoe laces

or maybe a serious answer:

wake up
serve

Last edited:

BruceDLimber

Greetings.

Wrong number:

The scriptures I follow explicitly reject reincarnation and explain in detail why!

Peace,

Bruce

rojse

RF Addict

How to achieve Nirvana. I don't think you could reach such a high state of existence otherwise.

ManTimeForgot

Temporally Challenged
The most important thing to learn is how to love. Being able to truly and deeply (without reservation or doubt) love is something I cannot overstate the importance of. What kind of life do we lead if it is not abounding with love (for at least something; the more the better)?

The second most important thing is to learn how to learn. Most people wander through life aimlessly picking up whatever their subconscious happens to latch on to. Being able to consciously appreciate the value of many or all things and then retain those things in memory is of great importance.

And I guess if I had to throw in a third one, then I would posit that learning how to accept things as they are, basically blending the top two together (maybe couple it with some patience). I don't mean this to say that one should not change one's surroundings... perhaps more like recognizing that all things as they are have value.

MTF