• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

First cause

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Seems like science will check on a lot of things, which you are happy to wait for, answers that are always, and will always be checked on. While you dismiss an answer that is never changing, and yet is scientifically accurate. See Hebrews 3:4. Also, there are wise words found at Psalms 10:4, imo.
Yeah, I will wait. I do not even want all answers in my life-time. Some answers will come in the life-time of my progeny, perhaps my children or my grandchildren. It has taken time for humanity to reach the point at which we are now. More advance also will need time. However, I would not want false make-shift answers (Goddidit is no answer). I am better without them.

It is unfair for Psalms 10:4 to brand me as wicked. Yes, I do not seek an imaginary God that you religious people have created, but I have done nothing wicked. :D

nPeace

Veteran Member
Yeah, I will wait. I do not even want all answers in my life-time. Some answers will come in the life-time of my progeny, perhaps my children or my grandchildren. It has taken time for humanity to reach the point at which we are now. More advance also will need time. However, I would not want false make-shift answers (Goddidit is no answer). I am better without them.

It is unfair for Psalms 10:4 to brand me as wicked. Yes, I do not seek an imaginary God that you religious people have created, but I have done nothing wicked. :D
Oh. So you are here saying, you actually make no investigation. Oh. I see.
That scripture is bang on, actually. To make no investigation of something, but cry "Nope", does reveal a heart that is haughty.
Imagine for example, I was arguing with you, that you don't live in a house, and I made no investigation. Wouldn't you think I was an arrogant fool? :D

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I have thoroughly investigated the subject and arrived at my conclusions. Not only what is written in Hindu scriptures but what is written in scriputers of other religions as well.
There is nothing in scriptures of any Abrahamic religions other than 'my way is the high way'.

nPeace

Veteran Member
I have thoroughly investigated the subject and arrived at my conclusions. Not only what is written in Hindu scriptures but what is written in scriputers of other religions as well.
Well done! I'm glad to know you feel that way. Sorry to know that it doesn't appear to be the case... but I will take your word for it. :D

firedragon

Veteran Member
There is nothing in scriptures of any Abrahamic religions other than 'my way is the high way'.

Well, you are wrong.