• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Finding a new church or worship center

Muffled

Jesus in me
" the tenants, doctrines, beliefs, and teachings of the church first."

Has one tried visiting an Ahmadiyya (peaceful Muslims') Mosque, near you; the tenants, doctrines, beliefs, and teachings of which could be known from the link* given below, please? Right?
Regards

I believe I have and was warmly received even though I am a Christian. On the other hand there were Christians who thought I would be entering the den of the devil. I did think the Imam was off base on his Qu'ran interpretation but I am sure there are many clergymen who are off base at times.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
paarsurrey said:
" the tenants, doctrines, beliefs, and teachings of the church first."

Has one tried visiting an Ahmadiyya (peaceful Muslims') Mosque, near you; the tenants, doctrines, beliefs, and teachings of which could be known from the link* given below, please? Right?
Regards
I believe I have and was warmly received even though I am a Christian. On the other hand there were Christians who thought I would be entering the den of the devil. I did think the Imam was off base on his Qu'ran interpretation but I am sure there are many clergymen who are off base at times.

Please elaborate for us, which Ahmadiyya Mosque one visited and where was the Iman off-base in Quranic Interpretation, please? Right?

Thanks for visiting our mosque, however, please.

Regards