• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fighting Video Games

Ukonkivi

I recommend getting one's hands on Unthinkable Natural Law for the PC.
It's quite amazing. And you can add it onto Scarlet Weather Rhapsody, which makes it even more awesome.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Do you like fighting games? Do you like 2D or 3D?
Yes. Either or.

Were you someone that spent a lot of time in arcades playing fighting games?
Never really spent any time in arcades.

Do you have a favorite series (Tekken, Virtual Fighter, King Of Fighters, Street Fighter, DOA, Mortal Combat, Knockout Kings, Soulcaliber)?
Tekken.

What was the best fighting game you ever played?
Street Fighter 2, the original version.

In your opinion what game company produces consistently great fighting games?
Capcom, I guess?

Are 2D games still practical and entertaining on the latest platforms?
Solid game play is all that really matters.

Are games like Final Fight and Super Smash Bros. considered fighters or brawlers?
Mindless button mashers.

Should we consider them in this thread?
No.

What fighting game would you buy today or what fighting game are you waiting to be produced or released?

Haven't really followed the console gaming scene since forever.

Last edited:

rojse

RF Addict
I am not much of a fighter fan, but why hasn't SoulCaliber gotten a single mention on here so far?

cardero

Citizen Mod
I like ONE fighting game. And when I find more games like it I will like more fighting games.

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger

I can enjoy certain other fighters with friends, but I don't really like them.
I've had my eye on BlazBlue for quite awhile. For a 2D fighter this surprises me. I haven't felt like that since DarkStalkers.

cardero

Citizen Mod
I am not much of a fighter fan, but why hasn't SoulCaliber gotten a single mention on here so far?
Rojse, how would you feel about PSP's Dissidia Final Fantasy? Would this be a fighter/action/ RPG that would interest you?

rojse

RF Addict
Rojse, how would you feel about PSP's Dissidia Final Fantasy? Would this be a fighter/action/ RPG that would interest you?

Sounds like I might get it when I see it for fifteen or twenty dollars.

Fighting games really aren't my sort of thing, though. I prefer something more laid-back and thoughtful.