• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Feathers Birthday!

Aqualung

Tasty
Jensa said:
Happy birthday, Feathers! :bounce :woohoo: :jiggy: :jam: May it be a good one, followed by many more!
Hey . . . you got to put 4 smilies. Wasn't the rule 3? Anyway . . . Happy birthday again feathers!!!!

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Officially it *is on the 27th, Kat! I was noting that two such glorious people such as ourselves (sarcasm for me, not for you!) should not force the populace to celebrate their day of birth on the same day! I'd never felt like the 27th was my 'true' birthday, so I went with a holiday that holds great meaning for me, Mabon.

Thanks, everyone, for the wonderful, wonderful words and for providing such a feeling of warmth to the forum. You guys are the best birthday present one could ask for!

Pussyfoot Mouse

Super Mom
Happy Birthday to Feathers!
Happy Birthday to YOU!

I hope you have the most wonderful birthday.......whichever day you choose! :woohoo:

lilithu

The Devil's Advocate
FeathersinHair said:
Officially it *is on the 27th, Kat! I was noting that two such glorious people such as ourselves (sarcasm for me, not for you!) should not force the populace to celebrate their day of birth on the same day! I'd never felt like the 27th was my 'true' birthday, so I went with a holiday that holds great meaning for me, Mabon.

Thanks, everyone, for the wonderful, wonderful words and for providing such a feeling of warmth to the forum. You guys are the best birthday present one could ask for!
Isn't Mabon tomorrow?

Feathers, in my view the only thing that a birthday is good for is to help remind us how special a person is to them. I am reminded how thankful I am to have met you.
Happy Birthday Feathers!! Birthday Blessings to You!!
Happy Mabon (autumn equinox) everyone!!

BUDDY

User of Aspercreme
Wishing you a day that begins many, many more days full of joy, happiness and love. Have a great day feathers.:)

Fluffy

A fool
Isn't Mabon tomorrow?
It varies according to tradition. Additionally, members of the same tradition could still celebrate it on different days according to which time zone they were in.

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
Egads! I missed it! :eek:

Happy Belated
Birthday,
Feathers!!!
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:​

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Everyone's sweet, sweet comments, happy pics, and lovely thoughts really made my day all the better! I am honored to count you as my family. (See? I didn't even bother putting quotation marks around it that time! That's how much you mean to me! :eek: ) (There's not really a 'getting misty-eyed' smilie, so I'm going with this one.)

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
Happy belated birthday, Feathers. Sorry I missed it...we were communing with nature, and it's really hard to get a good 'net connection in the bush.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
FeathersinHair said:
Everyone's sweet, sweet comments, happy pics, and lovely thoughts really made my day all the better! I am honored to count you as my family. (See? I didn't even bother putting quotation marks around it that time! That's how much you mean to me! :eek: ) (There's not really a 'getting misty-eyed' smilie, so I'm going with this one.)
Getting misty eyed?? That's the Dr. Pepper speaking!

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Can I say 'Happy Birthday' another time around ? - well, I have anyway.:bounce

M

Majikthise

Shoot!!! I missed it!!:eek:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

(gets up and does dance!!!!):woohoo: