• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

favorite TV shows when you were a kid

des

>Hm...later on when we had a color TV, we watched:

Color tv. I remember our (or my grandmother's-- she got the first one practically). Everythign was kind of pink and green stripes. ;-))

>M*A*S*H (and I still do)

Oh yes, I am a (still) huge M*A*S*H fan. They could not make MASH now what with all the pro-war stuff, something like that would just not fly. I like to watch after work. I lie down on the couch surrounded by my critters and still laugh at episodes I have seen twenty times.

>watch one show...Trek.

I never watched this when it first came out. But became a huge fan as well.
I esp. like Next Gen. I am not too big a fan of DS9, though I will watch it. I even liked, god forbid, Enterprise. I used to love the little theme for it. I think the theme must not have matched the demographics as the 20somethings the show was aimed at didn't like it.

Anyone remember Project UFO? This was a show about the Air Force Project Blue book. I'm thinking it was in the 70s or something. They started with a little thing "Ezkeil saw the wheel, this was the wheel he said he saw". (A UFO of course.) I loved this show.

--des