• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Favorite Gay TV and Video Game Character

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'm still not sure about video games. But to update my choice of favorite gay TV character (well, technically bi), it is Dr. Remy Hadley. I love her secretiveness, she is smart, gorgeous, and my favorite character of the series.
dr-remy-hadley-babe-demotivational-poster-1234374373.jpg

helenwhite

They are Vince D'Angelo from " Will& Grace", George Huang from "law & Order", and Waylon Smithers from " The Simpsons".

Last edited:

Yeshe Dawa

Lotus Born
RuPaul

rupaul2.jpg

I don't do video games, so I'll sub my favorite gay actor -Ian McKellen

sir-ian-mckellen-tshirt-pope-london-fnord-coolest-****-ever-rally_500x668.jpg

Peace and blessings,
Yeshe
:flower2:

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
From TV? Sailors Uranus and Neptune. ^_^

From games... well, you can play an openly gay character in Ultima VII... and Trevor from Phantasmagoria II was pretty much the only likable character in terms of characters in that mess of a game...

Come to think of it, homosexuality is SERIOUSLY underrepresented in gaming.

(No, I don't count Mass Effect, since that's more xenophelia).

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Dumbledore. I only know him from the movies, but he must be in the Harry Potter Games.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Dumbledore. I only know him from the movies, but he must be in the Harry Potter Games.

The people making the movies actually wanted to include a lover for Dumbledore, but the author said essentially that they couldn't because she envisioned him as a gay man who once had a relationship with the dark wizard Grindelwald (or whatever his name was), which is part of Dumbledore's tragedy because he's famous for winning an epic duel against said wizard.

In short, Dumbledore IS gay, canonically.

Me Myself

Back to my username

Wait, is he gay? o_0

WUT?!

I have always avoided Buffy.

But I have never avoided attractive lesbian redheads.

I'm so confused now. I just might have to nix my first rule.

I always thought she should be bisexual, after all she clearly had some sexual tension going on with Xander.

OTOH My heart was always brought to ruins when *spoilers spoilers (don´t roll down if yuo dont wanna see them)*

*spoilers spoilers*

*spoilers spoilers*

*spoilers spoilers*

THey killed TARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa!!! (her girlfriend) It was so unfair!! the actress that played willow was an awesome actress, I just felt so sympathethic for her in all the stuff. I still wan´t Tara back :( poor Willow :(

Now I am liking Kurt from Glee. Seen little of Glee, but the scrips seem really good. While I am not gay I do relate a lot to him, mostly because feelings of not belonging in the highschool phase were really strong and everything you do increases and evidences even further the non-belongingness. He is so far my favorite Glee character (well, along with Coach :D)

Hope he ends up well.

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The people making the movies actually wanted to include a lover for Dumbledore, but the author said essentially that they couldn't because she envisioned him as a gay man who once had a relationship with the dark wizard Grindelwald (or whatever his name was), which is part of Dumbledore's tragedy because he's famous for winning an epic duel against said wizard.

In short, Dumbledore IS gay, canonically.
Yeah, I know he's gay canonically.

But what I mean is, he's not so much a "tv and video game character", but rather is a book and movie character who probably is in the Harry Potter games too.

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
WUT?!

I have always avoided Buffy.

But I have never avoided attractive lesbian redheads.

I'm so confused now. I just might have to nix my first rule.

Buffy's awesome! (Well, the first two seasons and the second half of the third season are, anyway; I haven't watched passed halfway through the fourth season, because I'm not liking it that much.)