• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Favorite Console Games?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Gunstar Heroes - Genesis
I forgot about that game. I've spent many hours play that game.

In Morrowind, the main quest isn't too terribly long, but it's like Oblivion how you get caught up in the side quests, either to level or just explore. Also, I am pretty sure the world enemies level up with you.

Cynic

I forgot about that game. I've spent many hours play that game.

In Morrowind, the main quest isn't too terribly long, but it's like Oblivion how you get caught up in the side quests, either to level or just explore. Also, I am pretty sure the world enemies level up with you.
I wonder if there are any good MMOs that many RF members play. That would provide a fun and interesting medium for interacting with other forum members.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I wonder if there are any good MMOs that many RF members play. That would provide a fun and interesting medium for interacting with other forum members.
We tried a guild on World of Warcraft several months ago, but there really wasn't awhole lot interest.
We discussed trying the game RF, but that never made it past discussion.

Stellify

StarChild
I dunno about that. I had a level 50 character and I noticed that the difficulty level is proportional to the level of your character. Although I kept myself from dying by using very powerful enchanted armor and weapons. (You can use the power of those stones--You know, the ones you recieve after closing oblivion gates.) They're often a tad bit more powerful than using those crystal thingies (its been a while since I've played. :)) Also, Oblivion can be exceptionally hard and time consuming for archers (from what I remember.)

Mmmk...I must have been fed false info:rolleyes:
Haha yes, the stones and crystal thingies are useful;) I've never played a full-on archer... It's useful for long-range sneak attacks and such, but I personally wouldn't want to use it as my primary attack. I imagine it would be hard for a PC to get to the point where archery could do the same amount of damage as other things:knight:

Cynic

We tried a guild on World of Warcraft several months ago, but there really wasn't awhole lot interest.
We discussed trying the game RF, but that never made it past discussion.
Hmmm... What about this MMORPG coming out this January? Pirates of the Burning Sea » Screenshot Gallery
Or maybe we could try something more casual, like a FPS? Perhaps Bioshock if it has multiplayer?

Some more Hmmm... Looks like Bethesda is working on Fallout 3, a futuristic RPG, instead of the next Elder Scrolls:
Fallout 3 Screens for PC at GameSpot

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
NES:
Zelda
Mega Man 2
Castlevania

SNES:
Mega Man X
Super Mario World
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Super Metroid
Demon's Crest
Super Mario Kart
Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts

Sega Genesis:
Sonic 1,2,3
Toejam and Earl
Sonic & Knuckles
Earthworm Jim

Sega CD:
Sonic CD

N64:
Mario 64
Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time
Starfox 64

Turbo Grafix 16:
Castlevania: Rondo of Blood

Playstation:
Mega Man 8
Mega Man x4
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Final Fantasy 7,8
Final Fantasy Tactics
Resident Evil 2

Gamecube:
Mario Kart: Double Dash
Resident Evil 4
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
Super Smash Brothers: Melee

PS2:
Kingdom Hearts
God of War 1,2
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence

Xbox:
Halo

JamBar85

Master Designer
Good one!

SNES:
Legend Of Zelda
A Link To The Past (Faveourite game of all time)
Donkey Kong Country, Super Mario Kart
Super Mario All Stars
Killer Instinct
Super R-Type
Earthworm Jim

N64: (Faveourite Console)
Goldeneye
Perfect Dark
Legend Of Zelda, Ocarina Of Time and Majoras Mask
Banjo Kazooie
F - Zero X
Donkey Kong 64
Turok 1 and 2

PS1:
Dead Ball Zone

PS2:
Guitar Hero Games
Timesplitters, Future Perfect
Pro Evo 6
Grand Theft Auto games

XBOX:
Halo Games
Conkers Bad Fur Day
X-Men Legends 2
Burnout Revenge

DS:
New Super Mario Bros
Mario Kart DS
Advance Wars
Tetris DS
42 All Time Classics
Bomberman

PC:
Unreal 2004
Theme Hospital
Sim City 4
Worms World Party
Command and Conquer

Theres probably more.

I love games.

Kungfuzed

Student Nurse
I think the PC is far superior to any console. But as far as console games go, I have a PS2 and I enjoy playing Tomb Raider Legend and GTA Vice City.

At my wife's company Christmas party we won a drawing for Guitar Hero 3 including a wireless guitar for the PS2. It's sitting under the Christmas tree and she won't let me open it until I've taken all my finals for the semester. I've never played Guitar Hero but I love rock and metal.