• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fave Star Wars character?

Favorite Star Wars character

• Darth Vader

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Obi-Wan Kenobi

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Luke Skywalker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yoda

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Han Solo

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Chewbacca

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Boba Fett

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Princess Leia Organa

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Mace Windu

• Other

• Total voters

cfer

Okay, let's hear it! Who's your favorite Star Wars character?

Due to certain constraints (polls limited to 10 options only), I'm not able to put all the characters I'd like in this poll. Honorable mentions are:

Padme Amidala
R2-D2
C-3PO
Darth Maul
Darth Sidious/Palpatine
Anakin Skywalker
Jar Jar Binks
Lando Calrissian
Wedge Antilles

Master Vigil

Well, I have NO IDEA why you didn't include Yoda on that list. I mean, he IS Star wars!!!! If we're just talkin about the movies, I'd have to say, Qui-Gon Jinn. But extended universe? Anakin Solo.

Hope

Princesinha
Ummmm....he's not on your list, but my fave character is Hans Solo, hands down. Your self-sufficient, wise-cracking, egotistical, "scruffy nerf-herder"!!:D

cfer

I think some of you may have misunderstood the list...

Those are the honorable mentions that couldn't be part of the poll. Of course, the ones you mentioned are the best of the best! Yoda, Han...

I can't BELIEVE I forgot Qui-Gon Jinn in the honorable mentions! I should be flogged for that!! :banghead3 :bonk:

Watcher

The Gunslinger
I have to say...Boba Fett kicks butt**.....
I agree though with Anakin Solo being cool. I almost cried when he died! You rock Vigil!:woohoo:

Master Vigil

Watcher said:
I agree though with Anakin Solo being cool. I almost cried when he died! You rock Vigil!:woohoo:
Especially because he was supposed to be even more powerful than Luke when he got older, he was already the most powerful of Luke's students.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
I say Obi Wan! (Don't think anyone's suprised, there.) Here he goes about trying to be the best padawan to Qui Gon that he can be, is basically thrown away when Qui-Gon finds something new and shiny in Anakin, but he is loyal enough to his master that he promises to train Anakin, even through his own doubts on the subject. I may be wrong in thinking that he might have been the youngest knight to have a padawan, but I don't think there are probably many very younger. Then, he struggles to train this young boy, probably knowing he's outclassed in every power- aspect, and perhaps feeling the horror as he's unable to keep 'Annie' from skipping over to the Dark Side. I'm imagining he was responsible for finding homes for Luke and Leia, and then to go on to train Luke, maybe stemming from the hope that Luke would find the humanity in Anakin. As if that weren't enough, he sticks around to give Luke brow-beatings after he's passed from this world.

In my little universe, though, at the very, very end of last movie, not only are Yoda, Obi-Wan and Anakin there for Luke to see, but Luke winds up squinting in confusion at the scene, since he's no idea who the taller, bearded Jedi ( with the distinctive nose) and the magnificently bald fellow with the cocoa skin are, standing next to them.

I like my little universe.

Gotta say Yoda as another favorite (my love of Han Solo being well-documented already). If only I could find my "Thief of Time" book, so that I could see if anyone else thinks Rule One applies to him. *will be searching*

No*s

Captain Obvious
I do have to concede a soft spot for Obi-Wan and Yoda, but Vader simply has that villain charisma, kind of like Hannibal :)

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
No*s said:
Why, can there any real debate at all? Lord Vader all the way :jam:
I always think of him as 'Daft vader':jiggy:

I voted for Princess Leia Organa; probably because I though no one else would. I think Qtpi's mischieviousness is rubbing off onto me.............:jiggy:

jewscout

Religious Zionist
I went w/ Darth Vader! But personally i'm for his orginal incarnation...Anikan Skywalker...who looks like a total BADA$$ IN EPISODE 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:jam:

Melody

Watcher said:
I have to say...Boba Fett kicks butt**.....
Anakin? I thought he was Vader?

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Well,

I named my son "Harrison" so how can I not choose Hans??? :D

However, since the Jabba the Hut character was designed looking at my picture, I am sorta partial to him as well. :biglaugh:

BTW, I watched American Graffiti last night (his first film).

Khale

Vader, I mean come on, he choked a man through a hologram!

If that's not worthy of your subordination I don't know what is.