• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fave Anime

Renji

I wanna talk about it. I've watched many anime way back, like Gakou no Kaidan, Fushigi Yuugi, Yu Gi Oh, Chrono Crusade, Tokyo Majin, Dragon ball Z to GT and so on.... Good memories!:D

Renji

Definetley the original pokemon. At least, when I was in elementary. But the original games are awesome! :danana:

yes, I used to be a pokemon fan.:) I think, I was grade 3 when it was first aired on tv.( And now I'm in 2nd year college). It has changed a bit.

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
I wanna talk about it. I've watched many anime way back, like Gakou no Kaidan, Fushigi Yuugi, Yu Gi Oh, Chrono Crusade, Tokyo Majin, Dragon ball Z to GT and so on.... Good memories!:D

My favorites have probably been Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Sailor Moon, Inuyasha, Death Note, Digimon Adventure 1&2 (Didn't like the later seasons), and Yu-Gi-Oh! (probably my most favorite.)

By Yu-Gi-Oh I don't mean GX or later, I mean the original Duel Monsters arc.

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
Since Dallas mentioned it, I liked the original Pokemon Indigo League as well, but lost interest after that.

Renji

My favorites have probably been Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Sailor Moon, Inuyasha, Death Note, Digimon Adventure 1&2 (Didn't like the later seasons), and Yu-Gi-Oh! (probably my most favorite.)

By Yu-Gi-Oh I don't mean GX or later, I mean the original Duel Monsters arc.

I only watched about 5 episodes of Digimon, 3 of Inuyasha and few Sailormoon.:D

I finished Dragon ball to the last part (GT). I can recall that the dragon ball series ended when I was in Grade 6. Me and my classmate that time even created a comic book based on the last part of the series. I still have the comic book up to now.hehe:D Good times.

Yu Gi Oh was first shown on TV back when I was in grade 5. Unfortunately, they haven't finish the whole series (with the original). From what I can recall, they stopped airing it to the part where Mark (or Markis in other translations) was defeated by Yugi in the duel, so and so... And now, another TV station is airing a replay. I hope they'll finish it:D

Renji

Since Dallas mentioned it, I liked the original Pokemon Indigo League as well, but lost interest after that.

I was able to watch Pokemon wherein Ash is in Mojotown. Also, I have watched Pokemon the movie (just last year) and recently, I watched Pokemon 'Mewtwo' (not sure of the spelling though).

And by the way, I have Yu Gi Oh duel game saved on my computer now. It's titled 'Yugi the destiny'. I have the exodia cards complete on my deck:D