• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Father of Mine

ayani

Jamaesi, God's blessings to you and your father. may he continue to grow strong and be well. may your family be delivered from their "worries", and may you be able to rest and be hopeful in this. thanks to God for this, and thank you for keeping us posted here. :flower2: :hug: be well, J.

EiNsTeiN

Boo-h!
That's too sad to hear this Jamaesi...I wish you luck in resolving this problem...
May God help your family and guid them to the right way...
I will pray for you... :(

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
jamaesi said:
This has got to be some sort of miracle. He's now out of the ICU and out of critical/grave condition and stable in a normal room. He's probably even going to be discharged tomorrow or sometime this week. He's still not in good shape- but from going from probably not going to make it... to being awake and communicating and discharged far before they said he would be is just... amazing. He also has sworn that this is it and he will stop drinking. I'm just... so happy. I can't even express this. I'm crying again, haha. But it's good.

Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers and support through this. :group:

My tears were about to fall while i'm reading this post of yours Maesi. I'm so happy for you and so glad that your dad made it, Alhamdulilah. :)

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
Alhamdulillah, thanks be to God for the recovery of your father jamaesi!!! We are so glad for you :)

Peace

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
jamaesi said:
This has got to be some sort of miracle. He's now out of the ICU and out of critical/grave condition and stable in a normal room. He's probably even going to be discharged tomorrow or sometime this week. He's still not in good shape- but from going from probably not going to make it... to being awake and communicating and discharged far before they said he would be is just... amazing. He also has sworn that this is it and he will stop drinking. I'm just... so happy. I can't even express this. I'm crying again, haha. But it's good.

Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers and support through this. :group:

I am so pleased for you - and for your father. I hope he keeps to the "no drinking" bit - I know that can be hard. Look after him; he's the only Dad you'll ever have.:hugehug:

standing_alone

jamaesi said:

What good news to hear! :hug: