• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Father Heathen and I

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
...will be marrying by oceanside in September of 2013.:hearts:

We met here on RF, so, we thought it an appropriate announcement.

Snapshot_20111227.jpg

Last edited:

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
We bonded over an amazing band on New Year's Day - 2011. We rang in the New Year together online.

And then, on Valentine's Day, 2011, our friendship began. I crushed on the dude for several years, but never "said" a word to him, because good, married girls, don't do that sort of thing.

He came to visit in May of 2011. I visited him in Indiana in July. I went back in September, because I missed him like heck. He moved from Indiana to Virginia to be with me in December.

He's the most amazing man I've ever met in my life. He's the kindest, sweetest, funniest, intelligent and creative guy in the world. And he gets me and loves me for who I am with all of my quirks. He's also beautiful. Handsome...but he has this heart that is of pure gold. I've never met anyone who cares for others in the way that he does.

He loves my children and sets an example for them in a way that matches (if not surpasses) their father.

I've never looked forward to conversation with a human being, like I do with my fiance'. If you guys think he's great on this forum...I have to say...I am THE luckiest girl in the entire world.

There is nothing cooler than curling up next to this guy on the couch and just...being together. I love my heathen and am thrilled to spend the rest of my life with him.

Last edited:

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
WOW!!!

That is so amazingly cool, guys. :)

Congrats!! :clap

Which ocean btw?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I corrupted a sweet, innocent christian girl. ;) I was drawn to Dawn's beauty, both inner and outer. I enjoy and cherish the moments and experiences we share together. She filled a void in my life that she now completes. She gets me and brings me happiness and contentment. :)

I love you, baby. :flower2:

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Atlantic. We'll be getting married in the Outerbanks of North Carolina - Southern Nags Head.

Aww, was kind of hoping it was the other one so I could meet you guys.

(our oceans bigger ya know :p)