• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

fast food worker confessions?

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
I wonder if the baking took care of that hazard?

Yeah, im sure the pizzas ended up fine, but I bet that table had plenty of bacteria, especially from the tomatoes. The driver who opened up is supposed to clean the table off after he's done prepping the toppings, but I, as the closing driver, would often have to clean that table off at the end of the night. Tomato juice sitting on table all day; and it wasn't just stainless steel, the cutting part had that white, porous plastic stuff that cutting boards are made out of.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Here in Austin though, you can get legit sandwiches at a cheaper price than Subway. Fast food has slowly crept up to the point of priciness (yup, I made it up). A torta with pretty much anything on it and a drink would run six even.
You can keep your tortas, which aren't even to be found along any turnpike I've traveled.
They aren't even qualified to shine the shoes of a great sub, bub!

dust1n

Zindīq
You can keep your tortas, which aren't even to be found along any turnpike I've traveled.
They aren't even qualified to shine the shoes of a great sub, bub!

2013-11-15-04_sotw_lg.jpg

Oh my goodness.

How about some brisket, sausage, pickles and onions between two slices of white bread. Oh boy.

But, I might have to be the first to admit, that pastrami might the most godly thing ever created by human hands.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Your examples look pretty good, but they also don't look like fast food.
If it can't be found on a turnpike, then it ain't fast.

dust1n

Zindīq
Your examples look pretty good, but they also don't look like fast food.
If it can't be found on a turnpike, then it ain't fast.

Heh, it has a walk-through. Does that count? :D

ls.jpg

Oh, you'd love the Mexican food here, I'd think. I think breakfast tacos are revered as saintly artifacts of deliciousness. Catcus, bacon, egg, cheese, jalepenos, even more hot sauce, maybe rice. You could pretty much request anything, sin

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Heh, it has a walk-through. Does that count? :D

ls.jpg

Oh, you'd love the Mexican food here, I'd think. I think breakfast tacos are revered as saintly artifacts of deliciousness. Catcus, bacon, egg, cheese, jalepenos, even more hot sauce, maybe rice. You could pretty much request anything, sin
I've eaten in Texas before, & I know to not waste my time on anything as pedestrian as steak.

dust1n

Zindīq
I've eaten in Texas before, & I know to not waste my time on anything as pedestrian as steak.

Haha. When it comes to meat in Texas, it helps to get some advice. The variety is immense. At the risk at further going off track in this thread, but at the same time keeping it alive and going, what kindsa stuff could I get up in ol' Michigan I might not be able to find elsewhere?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Haha. When it comes to meat in Texas, it helps to get some advice. The variety is immense. At the risk at further going off track in this thread, but at the same time keeping it alive and going, what kindsa stuff could I get up in ol' Michigan I might not be able to find elsewhere?
Whatever you want, we have, especially here....BBQ, Thai, Tex-Mex, Mexican, northern Chinese, southern, Ethiopian, Chinese, Korean, Lebanese, Greek, Deli, chain, Cuban, pasties, Indian, Polish, Brazilian, vegan, etc. We had a good Senegalese & Afghan restaurants, but alas, they shut down. Since SE MI is the US home for mid-east ex-pats, this is the place for such food.

dust1n

Zindīq
Whatever you want, we have, especially here....BBQ, Thai, Tex-Mex, Mexican, northern Chinese, southern, Ethiopian, Chinese, Korean, Lebanese, Greek, Deli, chain, Cuban, pasties, Indian, Polish, Brazilian, vegan, etc. We had a good Senegalese & Afghan restaurants, but alas, they shut down. Since SE MI is the US home for mid-east ex-pats, this is the place for such food.

OH yeah. I never thought about that. Pretty much got the same thing going on, except I can't think of a Lebanese restaurant. Senegalese & Afghan is unimaginable to me.

One of the my favorite places I can actually remember about Louisiana (age 6-11) was a place called Mucho Mexico. The place was run by a couple, had six tables, and the vegetables were grown behind the restaurant. Talk about comfort food. I didn't realize you might be around a big city.