• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

fanatic people please answer this question.

chinu

chinu
If your God is really a supreme God, Than why don't he care for the whole humanity instead of caring only your religion ?

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
I suppose that as a polytheist, this question isn't really applicable to my religion. The vast majority of my gods don't care about humanity either.

gzusfrk

Christian
If your God is really a supreme God, Than why don't he care for the whole humanity instead of caring only your religion ?

Is this just a silly question?...John 3:16 says whosoever believeth in Him should not perish. Just sayin.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
Is this just a silly question?...John 3:16 says whosoever believeth in Him should not perish. Just sayin.

But what about people ho don't want to believe, and still live a good life, after all who can truly believe in the bible 100%, not me that's for sure.

gzusfrk

Christian
But what about people ho don't want to believe, and still live a good life, after all who can truly believe in the bible 100%, not me that's for sure.

The New Testament finds those that are His. All others is for God to decide.... Is It possible to be at or in a place you dont believe in?