• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Familiars

Master Vigil

MV , I assume that what you are talking about there is that you " spilt " your energy in some matter , so that you could focus on both problems at the same time ?
I did split it, but only a small portion of it, and I had to enhance my energy to have enough to do so. It was quite draining, but needed to be done.

Prima

Prima , again I am assuming quite a bit here .
smile.gif
But it seems to me that once " created " it would have a power of it's own . It is the will that I wonder about . I mean , it would be as it was created to be . Nothing is ever created from nothing .
Hmm...it would have the power you gave it, but the question is whether it would be able to create more...

I don't think this is something that should be played with untill one looks into it , very thoroughly . It is hard to say what effect something like that could have upon your energy .
Heehee...well, it should if you enjoy being bitten in the behind :D

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
I don't mind getting bit Prima . I just like knowing what is doing the biting . ;)

MV , I hope that you don't mind me saying this , but I think that you may have tried to hard , forced it if you will . We are already mutli-beings , in a sense . The next time you do this , try to realize that you are already made up of many personalities , and just have one or two step away from the others ... if that makes sense . It shouldn't be draining . It should have been that most effective way of dealing with the problems .

Which is why I don't see the use in " creating " a servitor . But I may be overlooking something ?

Master Vigil

MV , I hope that you don't mind me saying this , but I think that you may have tried to hard , forced it if you will . We are already mutli-beings , in a sense . The next time you do this , try to realize that you are already made up of many personalities , and just have one or two step away from the others ... if that makes sense . It shouldn't be draining . It should have been that most effective way of dealing with the problems .
Well, heres the deal. My wolf spirit is what works in the spirit world. I had to use energy from my human spirit. It was only draining because I had to use ALOT of it. I am interested though, please expand on the "multi-beings" issue. I'm wondering if I know what your talking about, but we are just using different terms.

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
:) Most likely using different terms . Perhaps we could start another thread on the Shaman forum , so that we don't hijack this thread ? This could get quite long . :)