• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Not much is known right now, however the reports from both concert goers and police say gunshots and an explosion.

Video experience headlines - BBC News

Manchester incident: Latest updates - BBC News

Here in America, we heard on Twitter Two Explosions and no Gun Shots.

I'm remembering when an analyst on CNN said when Trump revealed undetectable liquid bombs to the Russians, that Terrorist were likely to either postpone attacks or, or push them further quickly. The new MO of the Terrorist might be to use these bombs not on planes but at venues.

Flame

Beware
Seen two Twitter reports. One it was a speaker which exploded. Another it was a gas filled balloon. I'm wondering how would either of these cause fatalities.

I could see a speaker blowing as some reports are saying it happened in the back of the arena but wouldn't there have been some sort of audio feedback from the speaker? Most speakers I've watched blow have intense feedback before popping. Balloon? It'd have to be a fairly large balloon to make an explosion large enough to cause people to flee.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
20+ dead from nail bomb on Drudge Report right now.
As one said, tis a sign of the times.

On Twitter NBC News reports the blast happened outside the concert and not in the concert. No news link provided yet. With humility this conforms to reports witnesses inside the concert heard the blast but saw no smoke or fire.

Flame

Beware
Reuters Report: Suicide Bomber suspected

At least 19 dead in blast at Ariana Grande concert in British arena

Q1: Where was the attack
Q2: What kind of bomb was used
Q3: Did Bomb(er) get past security

Q1: From what I've been reading it was in the foyer of the arena.

Q2: At this moment no idea however they did state they found a possible secondary device which they controlled detonated. I'd put my money on a homemade bomb, possible nail bomb or other type of shrapnel stated by Revolt as there quite a few reports of shrapnel injuries.

Q3: Not exactly sure how heavy the arena security is. We'll have to wait until more is released.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
Here in America, we heard on Twitter Two Explosions and no Gun Shots.

I'm remembering when an analyst on CNN said when Trump revealed undetectable liquid bombs to the Russians, that Terrorist were likely to either postpone attacks or, or push them further quickly. The new MO of the Terrorist might be to use these bombs not on planes but at venues.
Thank you President Trump ... uggh

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm waiting for a real news story not the Sludge Report.
Drudge now lists 19+ dead.
You're saying it's wrong?

Still smarting over his airing the Clinton sex scandal which
leftish sources buried, eh. Ah, the gift which keeps on giving!

Here's a source you'll like....
th

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
Intolerable. Disgusting... There are not words for terrorists, and then to target children...