• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Existence of God is my knowledge

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
If God is the source of all that exists, what does it even mean to debate God's existence? If God is the author of all that can be known, what does it even mean to claim that "God is omniscient"? Such states and conditions are beyond our intellectual grasp. We can ask but we cannot answer. Whatever God is or isn't, is clearly beyond our understanding. Though not beyond our imaginative speculations.
If its all that, then why do people keep claiming there is a god with great details included?

PureX

Veteran Member
You are basically arguing that what is in an empty box is too complex for us to sense and understand. Let your imagination run wild, just like girls on spring break.

The rest of us acknowledge it is an empty box.
If you gain nothing from calling it an "empty Box" (and how could you gain anything from that?), and you gain something positive from calling it "God" (a focus for faith in the face of our ignorance/unknowing), and you cannot possibly determine what "really is" in the box, then it is clearly more logical to call what's in the box "God", and enjoy the positive advantages that come from doing so.

PureX

Veteran Member
If its all that, then why do people keep claiming there is a god with great details included?
People imagine God to be whatever they want and need their God to be. And why not? If doing so helps them to live life better, and to live better lives, they'd be fools not to.

The mystery is the gift!

F1fan

Veteran Member
If you gain nothing from calling it an "empty Box" (and how could you gain anything from that?),
You gain truth by acknowledging an empty box is empty, and not full of imaginary things that you work very, very hard to fool yourself isn't imaginary. The gain is avoiding all that mental busyness and illusion.

and you gain something positive from calling it "God" (a focus for faith in the face of our ignorance/unknowing),
You gain an illusion, which fine if you keep that illusion to yourself. But as soon as you try to convince others that that you think an empty box is full of what you imagine, and then blame these folks for not being convinced as deficient some how, you illusion gains you disrespect and disdain.

If that is what you are after, then good for you. It's not something enviable.

and you cannot possibly determine what "really is" in the box, then it is clearly more logical to call what's in the box "God", and enjoy the positive advantages that come from doing so.
By using the senses and mental rationale that is normal for humans we can easily determine the box is empty. The pressure is on those who insist that the ordinary and reliables et of senses and reasoning isn't good enough to determine there is something in the box. Yet the believers can't explain that they have special powers of perception, nor have special evidence only available to them. All things on the table suggests the believers are engaged in elaborate illusions and can't see it for themselves. That is what illusion can do.

Just to clarify, the believers insist there is something in the box. They offer some descriptions. Observers and thinkers can''t verify these claims are true. The believers can't offer any explanation that shows thinkers are deficient in some way. Nor can they show they have special powers. The default conclusion is the believers hold an illusion that they themselves are oblivious as being an illusion.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Plato proof from forms is a proof for God and his Oneness. I think this is similar but just emphasizes from perspective of knowledge?

Most easiest proof to emphasize on related to God is morality but are correct that everything is defined through God's absolute knowledge.

This can even be a component of my "God sees argument", that we can only be truly known to God and everything can only be witnessed by God.

As we aren't an illusion and who we are is real, God is real.

QuestioningMind

Whether a character exists or not, he must know that he exists. For example, Harry Potter knows that Harry Potter exists. Harry Potter in the novel quite knew that Harry was there. And his friends knew. Therefore, if the knowledges of the All-Knowing One are not false, then God exists. It has worked well out, God is proven. I am sure the satan will find right words for this proof. Otherwise, he is dead meat: "whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth" 2 Thessalonians 2:8.

Whether a character exists or not, he must know that he exists.

Of course not... a non-existent character is incapable of possessing knowledge.

For example, Harry Potter knows that Harry Potter exists. Harry Potter in the novel quite knew that Harry was there. And his friends knew.

Nonexistent Harry knows nothing and Harry's nonexistent friends no nothings as well.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Sometimes people lose their intelligence due to their needs. Can't even understand an analogy. So far gone.

You're right, I don't understand the analogy. Maybe you could use your superior intellect and explain it to us unintelligent infidels? Or just stick to your usual tactics of insults and personal attacks. I look forward to see how you misquote me next.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
By definition: a being named “God'' is all-knowing if He knows the entire set S. This definition implies that X1=”God exists”. Whether a character exists or not, he must know that he exists.
I asked you this before but you didn't tell me: How does God know there there's nothing [he] doesn't know [he] doesn't know?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I know I live on a rock planet.

Medical science said to the occult nuclear destroyer human machine man ....as youre believer man is a God... God... a God earth type is living bone within you.

Medical advice direct only. Ignored that medical advice was put into the testimonial.

The God within substantiated you live on planet earth only. Living God is within as if bone dries out it dies. So does your human life on earth.

So you get taught. Humans as humans make all claims by human words stating words used in a sentence I passed is truth. Legal.

So he says no man is God. The sentence he passed. Legal is a sentence he says.

Just words.

So then you have mr number symbol man. Just using words yet also numbers and symbols. Not legal and not a true sentence.

Another what a liar you are machine creator state AI in total. Theist a humans position. Is my human father and mother also what I have within me.?

As sperm ovary conception is neither first.

So human baby says my god within are my two adult parents but I become one or the other. Human sentence absolute legal correct.

What's within me.

Then you look at our brother.

I want you to be the power of my HUMAN science. Said by just a human.

Which you all ignore as a relevant just a humans warning.

Who wants us to be water removed presence by his human thesis just bone dried bones to be his human god of his satanisms. First position for a machines history.

Before he theoried machines is rock stone.

Machine fixed equals energy only position.

Yet you ignore natural life aware warnings. You ignore he theories waters destruction.

Yet his thesis is about water being separated.

Water doesn't exist separate...it exists already as it's own separate status. Natural.

If he separated water mass it was sitting on the ground mass. And he caused it to be mass evaporated. Not separated.

I think you see UFO star mass converted fallen mass cooling by its huge water suck up so it gets lightened cooled then void is enabled to suck it out.

Life saved from ancient science destruction still active from old science causes.

End was 2012 yet you never allowed it to be removed scientist. Known entirely as humans science caused evil.

Father said hurricane activation tornado was old cooling causes against sciences invasion against life existing.

By natural atmospheric cooling protection.

When you see UFO were are near our extinction warning.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Human man said.

Hypocrite position rich man I must save humanity.

God is the rock.

No science.

Satan holy above us clouds. Not the rock god.

My statement.

Alienist satanist as Satan cloud destroyer. His Satan asteroid fallen star mass theist. Advice given.

Is destroyer of earths cloud God Satan and destroyer of gods earth rock.

Sun theisms.

Cosmic law space froze the suns attack as the Wanderers asteroid planets.

The suns mass is a self consuming eater consumer of mass.

Earth was never a sun owned cold mass.

Space law plus cold earth mass together saved earth.

Two together mother and mother of God as two holy combined the body.

No separation said the new human law is acceptable.

In the last causes last days....man's science causes the gas spirit body of heavens notification of consciousness of man. Science of man causes it's type to be consumed inside the rock mass.

As holy light above is fixed above 12 hours.

The advice of 12 was used against gods one holy body as a sacrifice.

The teaching testimony against human scientists. Nuclear causes.

Exact taught already advised causes.