• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Exciting Evidence of the Exodus!

joeboonda

More wheel pics:

Chariot Wheels Found in the Sea at Nuweiba!
exwheel.JPG
exwheel2.JPG

Above, chariot wheels fixed to axels standing at attention on the seabed.
chariotwheel.gif
exwheel4.JPG

Above, left, photo taken of a gilded chariot wheel that remains on the sea floor. It was found by Ron Wyatt using a molecular frequency generator from his boat above, after he set the equipment to search for gold. The Bible said all the chariots of Egypt and 600 choice chariots, or gold veneered models, were in the army pursuing God's people. It is speculated there were 20,000 chariots destroyed that day. Above, right, is a drawing of a four spoke chariot found in an Egyptian tomb from the same time period. Four and six spoke wheels are found here in the gulf, and were only used at the same time during the 18th dynasty or 1400 BC when the exodus took place.​

joeboonda

Some pics of Mount Sinai:

Josephus Said It Was the Highest Mountain
exjosephus.JPG
Josephus said that Mt. Sinai "was the highest of mountains in the city of Madian" which is just outside the town of Al Bad. Jebel el Lawz is the highest mountain in the upper two thirds of the country. Also, Philo said Mt. Sinai was located east of the Sinai Peninsula and south of Palestine.
1a.jpg

Above - Aaron Sen stands in the encampment area of Mt. Sinai with the blackened peak in the distance. www.wyattarchaeology.com

Layout of Mountain & Artifacts
sinaivfmntdraw.jpg
Mr. Wyatt is the original modern-day discoverer of the real Mount Sinai. The upper 200 feet of Jebel el Lawz is burned black, as we have seen in previous photos above. The Saudi Government will confiscate any photographs of the mountain and will not allow any tourists into the country, but U.S. Government satellite photos and a few private photos smuggled out of the country reveal the secret mountain by its unique blackened peak. Unlike the traditional site, there are thousands of acres in which to encamp at the base of this mountain, while clearly being visible from the mountain top.​

joeboonda

Mt. Sinai Found - Part II
The Altar of the Golden Calf
exvivekaaltar.JPG
exvivekaaltar3.JPG

1.jpg
3.jpg
Above left - A dozen giant boulders are stacked in the encampment area and reveal 12 ancient Egyptian petroglyphs of bulls. It is believed the golden calf was placed upon these rocks. Large altars are found on the east and west sides of the mountain. (two upper photos Viveka Ponten) (two lower photos courtesy Aaron Sen​

joeboonda

google-mtsinairocks2.jpg

Above: Using Google Earth you can see the fence around these large rocks, out in the encampment area.
Rocks: 28 34' 52.78" N 35 23' 46.06" E
Guard house & fence: 28 35' 12.50" N 35 23' 08.36" E
Government Acknowledges Archaeological Significance
2a.jpg

Above - Aaron Sen stands next to government sign at base of Mt. Sinai acknowledging this archaeological area. Photo Aaron Sen www.wyattarchaeology.com
After Mr Wyatt found this site in 1984, and visited it again a year later, the Saudi government erected a fence and a guard house preventing access to the Holy Precinct area at the foot of the mountain on the eastern side. The sign above states, "Archaeological area...unlawful to trespass, subject to penalty." When Ron and his two sons made their fist trip into Saudi Arabia, they were accused of being spies and were held prisoner for two months, awaiting execution. After Ron helped to heal many sick prisoners, the authorities listened to his story and accompanied him to the column at the Saudi beach, then to Mt. Sinai. It was then they believed him, but they had to confiscate his photographs before letting him go.​

3a.jpg

Above - Aaron Sen stands at base of Mt. Sinai with a broken column at his feet. www.wyattachaeology.com
4a.jpg

Aaron Sen camps overnight in the same spot where Moses and the Children of Israel lived for a year at Mt. Sinai. www.wyattarchaeology.com

joeboonda

The Rock which Flowed Forth Water
exhorebrock.JPG
On the western or back side of the mountain is Rephidim where Moses and the Children of Israel first encamped before reaching Mt. Sinai. It was here that Moses struck the rock, above, which gushed forth large quantities of water. The giant 60 foot rock is on a 300 foot tall hill, and has obvious signs of water erosion, yet it is located in this desert region. The fissure in the rock is so large that you can walk easily through it. A square 20 foot altar is also at this site, which was built after the Children of Israel defeated the Amalakites. The Amalakite territory covered "south of Judah and probably extended into northern Arabia" Britanica.

aaron_horeb1_main.jpg

Above - Aaron Sen stands at base of the giant split rock which God provided for the Children of Israel. www.wyattarchaeology.com
aaron_horeb_main2.jpg

Above - Aaron Sen stands in the split of this giant rock. Notice the obvious signs of erosion,
in this desert region.

Some Television Coverage
Hershel Shanks, editor of Biblical Archaeology Review was quoted in Newsweek that "Jebel el Lawz is the most likely site for Mount Sinai." Dateline NBC has featured Jebel el Lawz in one of its reports.​
The Exodus Case
A new book is available covering this discovery that you may order from www.anchorstone.com Written by a Swedish scientist, Dr. Lennart Moller, who has extensively researched the material first hand. The book has over 550 color illustrations including topics of Sodom and Gomorrah, the Red Sea Crossing, the real Mount Sinai, and Joseph's grain storage complex.​

joeboonda

Here is an article on Noah's Ark, follow the "continue to..." at bottom of each section:

Noah's Ark?
"And the Ark rested in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat.And the waters decreased continually until the tenth month: in the tenth month, on the first day of the month, were the tops of the mountains seen."
...Genesis 8:4-5
Click to EnlargeCIRCA 2500 B.C.
And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.
These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God. And Noah begat three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth. The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth. And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.
Make thee an ark of gopher wood; rooms shalt thou make in the ark, and shalt pitch it within and without with pitch. And this is the fashion which thou shalt make it of: The length of the ark shall be three hundred cubits, the breadth of it fifty cubits, and the height of it thirty cubits. A window shalt thou make to the ark, and in a cubit shalt thou finish it above; and the door of the ark shalt thou set in the side thereof; with lower, second, and third stories shalt thou make it.
And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die. But with thee will I establish my covenant; and thou shalt come into the ark, thou, and thy sons, and thy wife, and thy sons' wives with thee. And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female. Of fowls after their kind, and of cattle after their kind, of every creeping thing of the earth after his kind, two of every sort shall come unto thee, to keep them alive. And take thou unto thee of all food that is eaten, and thou shalt gather it to thee; and it shall be for food for thee, and for them. Thus did Noah; according to all that God commanded him, so did he. And Noah did according unto all that the LORD commanded him.
CIRCA 2348 B.C."In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened. And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights. In the selfsame day entered Noah, and Shem, and Ham, and Japheth, the sons of Noah, and Noah's wife, and the three wives of his sons with them, into the ark; They, and every beast after his kind, and all the cattle after their kind, and every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind, and every fowl after his kind, every bird of every sort. And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein is the breath of life. And they that went in, went in male and female of all flesh, as God had commanded him: and the LORD shut him in. And the flood was forty days upon the earth; and the waters increased, and bare up the ark, and it was lift up above the earth. And the waters prevailed, and were increased greatly upon the earth; and the ark went upon the face of the waters. And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth; and all the high hills, that were under the whole heaven, were covered. Fifteen cubits upward did the waters prevail; and the mountains were covered. And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of beast, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and every man: All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died. And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark. And the waters prevailed upon the earth an hundred and fifty days. And God remembered Noah, and every living thing, and all the cattle that was with him in the ark: and God made a wind to pass over the earth, and the waters asswaged; The fountains also of the deep and the windows of heaven were stopped, and the rain from heaven was restrained; And the waters returned from off the earth continually: and after the end of the hundred and fifty days the waters were abated. And the ark rested in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat." Click to Enlarge
Model of Noah's Ark
Note:
" upon the mountains of Ararat." Many explorers have looked on Mt. Ararat for the remains of Noah's Ark. The Bible however, does not say that Noah's Ark landed on Mt. Ararat. It says that the Ark landed upon the mountains of Ararat. (mountains plural) An examination of the Hebrew manuscripts of Genesis reveals that actual wordage is that Noah's Ark landed upon the mountains of Urartu. (The whole mountainous region in far eastern Turkey.Continue to "On Ararat?"

joeboonda

The Search for Noah's ArkAugust 1977Ron Wyatt traveled to Turkey and personally examined the "boat shaped object" shown in the Life Magazine article. Click to Enlarge
Ariel Photogrammetry
Ron finds large stones, identical in design to smaller drogue anchor stones. Click to Enlarge
Drogue Anchor Stone
The Anchor Stones had specially designed holes; traditionally found on drogue anchors. Larger on one side, smaller on the other side, larger still in the middle. The idea being that you tie a knot on the end of a big rope and feed it through the hole in the anchor stone so that it catches on the small side. When the anchor is put in the water, the rope swells up in the middle of the hole and prevents the rope from wearing into. Click to Enlarge
Traditional Drogue Anchor Hole
Note:
Drogue anchors are designed to drag in the water, stabilize a ship and keep it perpendicular to the oncoming waves; not to prevent it from moving.

This type of drogue anchors, which have broken away, are sometimes found on the floor of the Mediterranean and other seas as they were common to ancient ships.

Ron observed crosses on the anchor stones.

Some of the anchors seem to have had eight original crosses carved on them. These crosses are Byzantine style which indicates that someone after 300 A.D. recognized these anchorstones as having a connection with Noah's Ark and carved the crosses at that time.

cardero

Citizen Mod
In the last century, all the advancements in archeology, the findings, have tended to show us the Bible is indeed credible, they have been finding cities and kings, etc, which show the Bible is an historicaly accurate book. I was looking around the other day, found some pictures of a carving in stone of the golden calf with people dancing around it, and a pillar Solomon had erected at the crossing site of the Red Sea, the part that is now the sea (or strait or something) of Aquaba.
Unfortunately this credibly does not identify or extend to an interaction or inspiration with a One True GOD.

joeboonda

Unfortunately this credibly does not identify or extend to an interaction or inspiration with a One True GOD.

Knowing the Bible is an historically accurate book, that the events actually happenned, like the Red Sea Crossing, and the prophesies accurately and precisely came to pass, (Israel becoming a nation in a day for one), helps us to realize the God of the Bible is the One true God and His Word is true, therefore we can trust that when it says Jesus paid for all our sins, we can believe in Him and be saved from that moment on, possessors of eternal life.

cardero

Citizen Mod
Knowing the Bible is an historically accurate book, that the events actually happenned, like the Red Sea Crossing, and the prophesies accurately and precisely came to pass, (Israel becoming a nation in a day for one), helps us to realize the God of the Bible is the One true God and His Word is true, therefore we can trust that when it says Jesus paid for all our sins, we can believe in Him and be saved from that moment on, possessors of eternal life.

No, it just explains that the entities that presented themselves (claiming to be God) to a primitive culture were accepted as God, there is not any proof that it was GOD. Mystical, spiritual, technological parlor tricks alone, does not a Supreme BEing make. If it were that easy, than I would think that everyone would agree that the Bible and the events that happened in it are the Truth. Wouldn’t you agree?

A

angellous_evangellous

In the last century, all the advancements in archeology, the findings, have tended to show us the Bible is indeed credible, they have been finding cities and kings, etc, which show the Bible is an historicaly accurate book. I was looking around the other day, found some pictures of a carving in stone of the golden calf with people dancing around it, and a pillar Solomon had erected at the crossing site of the Red Sea, the part that is now the sea (or strait or something) of Aquaba.

Actually, that is the exception to the rule. The history of the exodus and conquest are prime examples of the Bible's historical inaccuracy, as many cities - such as Jerico - were uninhabited at the time of the conquest, and there is no evidence that the Jews ever were in Egypt anyway.

A

angellous_evangellous

Here is the pillar:

The Granite Column of Solomon
This column matches one on the other side of the gulf in Saudi Arabia which had the inscriptions intact. The Hebrew words Egypt, death, water, pharaoh, Edom, Yahweh, and Solomon were on that column. Apparently one can conclude​
nuweiba-column5.JPG

Kevin Fisher at the red granite column, marking the crossing site (Oct. 2005)​

King Solomon had these columns erected 400 years after the miracle of the crossing of the Red Sea on dry land. Solomon's sea port was at the northern tip of the Gulf of Aqaba at Eilat (I Kings 9:26) and he was very familiar with the Red Sea crossing site, as it was in his neighborhood. The Bible even mentions this column! Isaiah 19:19, "In that day there will be an altar to the Lord in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar to the Lord at its border." You can visit the beach today and see the column in person, as I was able to do in Oct. 2005.​

O brother :slap:

anders

Actually, that is the exception to the rule. The history of the exodus and conquest are prime examples of the Bible's historical inaccuracy, as many cities - such as Jerico - were uninhabited at the time of the conquest, and there is no evidence that the Jews ever were in Egypt anyway.
How true, and I add that finding brass valve wheels probably dropped from rather recent ships, not even covered with vegetation, and not being able to provide them for serious research, but pretending that they are ancient and made of or covered with gold, doesn't impress me. It's sad that an otherwise competent physician gets this demented.

joeboonda

Baloney

joeboonda

How true, and I add that finding brass valve wheels probably dropped from rather recent ships, not even covered with vegetation, and not being able to provide them for serious research, but pretending that they are ancient and made of or covered with gold, doesn't impress me. It's sad that an otherwise competent physician gets this demented.
so ,just how long does it take for that coral to grow around that? I have shown you people great evidence for the site of the Red Sea Crossing, Mount Sinai, and Noah's Ark. If you are so blind to the truth than all I can do is pray for you. Some people won't believe even if someone rose from the grave and told them...

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
My friend, I'm afraid your living in a fantasy world and are seeing signs and signals everywhere you look. (I'm waiting for a post with the Virgin Mary on an obelisk to show up :eek: ).