• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ex Christians

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
Im not judging.I am only describing what the holy scriptures says.It was stated that not all Christians are born evil.According to the holy scriptures,this is an incorrect assumption.If you read Genesis is clearly states that man disobeyed God and by doing so inherited death by committing sin.Adam and Eve were no longer perfect humans.So, now their offspring are all born sinful.That is why Cain killed Abel.Cain became jealous and full of rage.Since then there has been all kinds of evil committed by mankind.Up until now.

So,as you can see,it is not I who is judging dgirl.I am merely describing what is stated in the holy scriptures.So if one calls themselves a christian,then they will adhere to what is said in God's word.If not,they cannot call themselves a Christian.Jesus came to earth to redeem mankind and erase Adamic sin.If mankind was not born evil then there would be no need for Jesus.
When passing comment on what makes a christian a true christian, you have to make a judgement whether you want to admit it or not.

Remember....after Adam and Eve sinned, and became imperfect,all of their offspring were born sinful.Imperfect.No longer perfect.

allfoak

Alchemist
So,as you can see,it is not I who is judging dgirl.I am merely describing what is stated in the holy scriptures

I believe what you are actually doing is projecting and even trying to impose your interpretation of the scripture onto someone else.
In fact the entire human race.
I would call that judgement.

12317092643_089910d3b5_n.jpg

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
Im not judging.I am only describing what the holy scriptures says.It was stated that not all Christians are born evil.According to the holy scriptures,this is an incorrect assumption.If you read Genesis is clearly states that man disobeyed God and by doing so inherited death by committing sin.Adam and Eve were no longer perfect humans.So, now their offspring are all born sinful.That is why Cain killed Abel.Cain became jealous and full of rage.Since then there has been all kinds of evil committed by mankind.Up until now.

So,as you can see,it is not I who is judging dgirl.I am merely describing what is stated in the holy scriptures.So if one calls themselves a christian,then they will adhere to what is said in God's word.If not,they cannot call themselves a Christian.Jesus came to earth to redeem mankind and erase Adamic sin.If mankind was not born evil then there would be no need for Jesus.

That is not correct.

According to the Bible, Death is a condition of being in the world. It says the "world condition" is because of Adam and Chav'vah's sin. Thus we all are BORN into that "world." Such does not in any way mean we are born sinners. Just that we are born into that world of choice between good and evil, because of A&C's sin.