• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

EVOLUTION, what a lie.

Kerr

Please brotjers do not bliev evolution lie. untrue. Allah (swt) create equal we not change. If believ in evoltion then will not be rewarded paradise. evolution make no sense. it say dog can turn into person. make no sense. it say fosh turn into dinosaur with wings and flap its arms round and turn into bird. no sense. sill stupid lie and go to hell if believe. not worth iot.
As I said in the other thread, please read a bit on the subject first. Evolution actually state that a dog cannot just turn into a man like that, it is far more complicated and more sensible then that.

DesertThorn

As I said in the other thread, please read a bit on the subject first. Evolution actually state that a dog cannot just turn into a man like that, it is far more complicated and more sensible then that.

but it say if man has child then by naturel slection generations pass then child can turn into giant three headed poof dragon. make no sense.

MissAlice

That is a rather odd generalisation? :confused:

Not really America is now the pinyata for everyone to beat on but yeah...that is a bit odd as I'm not one of those Americans as usual...:areyoucra

BTW, I haven't kept with this thread but if it wasn't for evolution, we would not be able to sustain and live in the everchaning environment here on earth. Why you religious people would think evolution was bad I don't know. From a non-logical perspective, I would think it a great thing since mother nature is actually helping some of us out here.

rageoftyrael

Veritas
i honestly prefer when people misunderstand the details. such a gross misunderstanding of evolution..... is sad, really. we won't become giant three-headed dragons! there is nothing about becoming a three-headed dragon that is particularly advantageous to us! so it won't happen! and that is really simplifying it for you!

Kerr

i honestly prefer when people misunderstand the details. such a gross misunderstanding of evolution..... is sad, really. we won't become giant three-headed dragons! there is nothing about becoming a three-headed dragon that is particularly advantageous to us! so it won't happen! and that is really simplifying it for you!
Don´t think he believed that either, considering he confessed he was a troll in another thread, lol.

The Neo Nerd

Please brotjers do not bliev evolution lie. untrue. Allah (swt) create equal we not change. If believ in evoltion then will not be rewarded paradise. evolution make no sense. it say dog can turn into person. make no sense. it say fosh turn into dinosaur with wings and flap its arms round and turn into bird. no sense. sill stupid lie and go to hell if believe. not worth iot.

I'm calling poe on this guy.

Kerr

LOL yeah id already posted that reply before reading that part.
Learn to read... yeah, that´s right, I never do that myself :rolleyes:. Kidding, lol. Fact is I do that all the time... not reading the entire thread before posting, that is.