• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Evolution Refusion

idav

Being
Premium Member
Allele,
Thanks for the educational tip on basic bio science.

I'm sorry your all too blind to see, that you are hidden behind lies.
That you refuse to look at your own belief with a critical eye, and see
that nothing actually supports what you say,
that you say 3 different conflicting things,
and that the drug abuse, sexual immorality, gang violence, and government scandals
run smoothly because of ToE.

I apologize fro any rash argument,
for both failing and giving up to prove you wrong.
But i was atheist for 19 years, I know the ins and outs.
I've been reborn, not because I was told, but because God introduced himself to me,
as the bible reads, I am prepared to approach he who is not ready," I was not
But now I have no choice but to tell you, and everyone, that
Adultery, greed, selfishness, drunkenness and ignorance are not Good, and nothing good can come from what is Bad.

"Woe to those whoa re champions at mixing strong drink-"
"Woe to those who build their houses next to each other and connect their vineyards-"
"Woe to the fool-"
"The slothful will be hungry-"

"Those who do not come to Jerusalem to sacrifice offerings before the Lord (at the end of times) will rott in their flesh."

"Dress yourself in good deeds. Those who are not dressed and ready for the marriage of Christ to the new Kingdom will not be welcomed to the Kingdom."
Cool story bro! You trying to put as many fallacies in one post as possible! Very entertaining but....:facepalm:

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
and that the drug abuse, sexual immorality, gang violence, and government scandals

What in the name of Nayru's Love does the theory of evolution have to do with any of the above problems?! What kind of leap in logic created such a conclusion?!

Just FYI, I don't drink alcohol, and I'm sexually monogamous. I'm aware of my greed for things, and I try to control it as best as I can, and thus it has gotten weaker over the years. I do not remain ignorant about things; if someone knows about something better than me, I listen. So far, evolution has proven to be reality. Even some teachers of my own religion who argue against it (or at least seem to) have not been able to convince me.

Last edited:

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
Allele,
You're welcome... thanks for the question.

I've been reborn, not because I was told, but because God introduced himself to me,
Adultery, greed, selfishness, drunkenness and ignorance are not Good, and nothing good can come from what is Bad.

"Woe to those who build their houses next to each other and connect their vineyards-"
"Woe to the fool-"

"Those who do not come to Jerusalem to sacrifice offerings before the Lord (at the end of times) will rott in their flesh."

"Dress yourself in good deeds. Those who are not dressed and ready for the marriage of Christ to the new Kingdom will not be welcomed to the Kingdom."
The only one refusing anything is you... and I think you named this thread as a mirror to that.
You don't refute evolution, you simply refuse it.

I've been a theist all my life and my faith has never depended on my refusing reality.

good luck in the future.

wa:do

Amill

Apikoros
Allele,

"Woe to the fool-"

Lol it's pretty obvious that you are aware of your inability to address opposing arguments by providing evidence for your own claims, so instead you pretend to ignore the arguments and bring out the big guns....suggesting evolution has to do with morality and that the belief is bad lol. How silly, you're not gonna win anyone over with that nonsense.

Yerda

Veteran Member
I mean this in the most constructive way, chief, but I think the problem is that you have no idea what you are arguing against. You appear confused. Would it be beyond fair expectation to request that you go and read some biology?

JosephThomas said:
And do you feel that this is somehow related to evolutionary biology?