• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Evolution Refusion

Fallingblood
Holy s***, Islam did actually spread a little. (1200ad in the Indonesia regions)
valid point. But the entire middle eastern countries were pagan until the Babylonian empire 600BC, when the Jews were enslaved.
who takes on the religion of their captors?

Mestemia, I'm actually much more versed in Pangaea then biology. very much so.
The theory IS false and I can prove it with endless examples.
Otokage, I can disprove Plate techtonics.
to summarize, make a fist. your fingers can wiggle but not rearrange.

tumbleweed, if your about. Why don't you prove an example of an animal that has made a physical change, or lifestyle variation under it's own accord.
Because he only thing we've been presented with was The lung capacity of a specific group of humans.
Hemoglobin supports nothing relevant to evolution. DNA was the same, that's not really a change. lifestyle was the same, that's not really a change.
island and desert horses had nothing. mice don't qualify under traditional evolution theory.

Last edited:

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Fallingblood
Holy s***, Islam did actually spread a little. (1200ad in the Indonesia regions)
valid point. But the entire middle eastern countries were pagan until the Babylonian empire 600BC, when the Jews were enslaved.

Mestemia, I'm actually much more versed in Pangaea then biology. very much so.
The theory IS false and I can prove it with endless examples.
Otokage, I can disprove Plate techtonics.
to summarize, make a fist. your fingers can wiggle but not rearrange.

tumbleweed, if your about. Why don't you prove an example of an animal that has made a physical change, or lifestyle variation under it's own accord.
Because he only thing we've been presented with was The lung capacity of a specific group of humans.
Hemoglobin supports nothing relevant to evolution. DNA was the same, that's not really a change. lifestyle was the same, that's not really a change.
island and desert horses had nothing. mice don't qualify under traditional evolution theory.
http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/you-new-religiousforums-com/100086-how-use-quote-feature.html

fallingblood

Agnostic Theist
Fallingblood
Do you know what the religion of the Babylonian Empire was? It definitely was not Islam. Islam was not founded until after 600 C.E. That is over a thousand years after the Babylonian Empire had been conquered. Meaning, there were no Muslims anywhere in the Babylonian Empire, as Islam did not exist until some thousand years later.

Islam spread all the way to Europe (where parts of Europe were part of an Islamic Empire). That is far more than the Babylonian Empire ever spread.

As for the the entire Middle East being Pagan, what is your point? Most of it was Pagan until Christianity really started spreading. The only non-Pagan religion at that time was Judaism. Basically, anything that wasn't Judaism, or later Christianity, was seen to be Pagan. So I don't get your point there. Because the Babylonian Empire had nothing to do with creating non-Pagan religions. Your history here is just way below par.

idav

Being
Premium Member
Thanks, but you fail to produce an example of an animal which adapts to a new environment it was not suited to.
Your missing something very important here. You see a bunch of animals around that are suited for their environment but that is only part of the picture. Your ignoring all of the animals that did not survive as the bigger chunk of species on this planet are now extinct. The emergence of new species only survived if suited which explains what you see now, animals able to survive in certain geographic locations.

Fallingblood
What I mean is that all islams use the Old testiment,a dn the Baylonian empire spread it liek wild fire.
Then the Islams accepted a prophet ho utilized that book.
They are Muslims because the Jews were their slaves, and were set free fro the very reason there are Muslims there today.

And the Babylonian empire 600BC when they enslaved the Jews became Judeaists. Which have the same God as Christianity. The largest religion on the planet is the Old Testament God, the Lord God Most High, our Savior.

outhouse
Reverse all Tectonic plates simultaneously and you will remove all the surface area of the planet which is salt water. You will effectively remove every mountain range, and conjoin every coast. You will be left wiht a void sphere small enough to be submerged underneath the oceans, and
this is the only way to accurately read all the geological footprints of creation accurately and without flaw.
Remove the Pacific and Atlantic and Indian Oceans all at the same time.
ask for an example and I will exemplify my point.

I use a fist as an example to explain tsunami's and volcanoes, as a justification over continental shift.

idav Your basically saying an elephant that wasn't an elephant would die, and yet they evolved to become elephants, having not been elephants.
as though a lion could not succeed if it had not evolved to be a lion, yet at some point it clearly would have not been a lion by this theory and then would not succeed, or we would see variations.
A kangaroo, has no similarites between it and other marsupials, and there are no transitional fossils there.
A whale, has no similarities between it and land animals and there are no transitional fossils between it and any animal including dinosaurs.
A chicken is outside my window, the rooster has a tail, the female hardly. impressive.
Goats, have two utters. there is no variation on all this wide planet.
Bovine have 4, again no variation.
Horses none, no variation. In fact horses are kind of exclusive, since they are proven to not able to successfully breed with donkeys.. they are infertile and fail.
and on and on

also the bible reads that it is a sin to breed your animals of different kinds.

Last edited:

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
Actually there are several other marsupials that are very similar to Kangaroos...

Wallabies
yellow-footed-rock-wallaby.jpg

Pademelons
220px-RedNeckedPademelon-front-800.jpg

Potoroos
potoroo.jpg

potoroo2.jpg

And we have plenty of transitional fossils for example: Balbaridae - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just to touch on the Kangaroo part. :cool:

wa:do

outhouse

Atheistically
outhouse
Reverse all Tectonic plates simultaneously and you will remove all the surface area of the planet which is salt water. You will effectively remove every mountain range, and conjoin every coast. You will be left wiht a void sphere small enough to be submerged underneath the oceans, and
this is the only way to accurately read all the geological footprints of creation accurately and without flaw.
Remove the Pacific and Atlantic and Indian Oceans all at the same time.
ask for an example and I will exemplify my point.

I use a fist as an example to explain tsunami's and volcanoes, as a justification over continental shift.

:facepalm:

your ignorant on how plate tectonics work.

the plates are constantly rolling back into the magma and land masses.

I call POE your trolling

Skwim

Veteran Member
:facepalm:

your ignorant on how plate tectonics work.

the plates are constantly rolling back into the magma and land masses.

I call POE your trolling
I agree about the trolling part. No one could be this . . . well, to be kind I won't elaborate, but it is beyond belief.

I know exactly how they explain plate Tectonics work,
my point si they can be proven wrong if you take just a few seconds to roll over a globe.

But,
Pained Wolf
you win again. Those are quit - though significantly smaller and aha, variously different in major ways,- similar.
Cute aren't they.
ps. wrong transitional fossil** example.

It's always nice to see though,
that you shoot your mouth off a little bit and they ignore everything else you say to attack.
lions, elephants, utters. aha
please point it out if I've done the same thing.

If I'm trolling stop replying, and the troll seems to have gone under the bridge.

Last edited:

fallingblood

Agnostic Theist
Fallingblood
What I mean is that all islams use the Old testiment,a dn the Baylonian empire spread it liek wild fire.
Then the Islams accepted a prophet ho utilized that book.
They are Muslims because the Jews were their slaves, and were set free fro the very reason there are Muslims there today.

And the Babylonian empire 600BC when they enslaved the Jews became Judeaists. Which have the same God as Christianity. The largest religion on the planet is the Old Testament God, the Lord God Most High, our Savior.
. Muslims rely more on the Quran, not the OT. So really your point is moot there.

The Babylonians never spread the OT like wild fire. In fact, many scholars would argue that the OT wasn't fully completed until after the Babylonian captivity. More so, it was the Persians and not the Babylonians who allowed the Jews to go home. It was only after that that the OT is thought to have been compiled. Your history here is just off.

Before around 600 CE, there was no Islam. Before Muhammad, there prophet, there was no Islam. If there was no Islam there were no Islams. So that whole statement of yours is also moot.

Finally, the Babylonians were pagans. They never converted to Judaism. There is no evidence for that. Basically everything you said is just horribly incorrect.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
darkendless, the statement was irrelevant. I'm not denying that the plates are distinctly seperate, and so rubbing and moderate non continuous shifting is in fact a Truth I support.
Pangaea however is terribly conflicting tot he Global geology.
Example: Central America

No its not. Pangaea is all about a single continent but only a really idiotic person would think that Pangaea would still fit together. The reason if volcanic activity on the edges of continents and along rifts. Subducted zones to this day continue to move. Where i'm sitting was 200km out to see 200 million years ago. Things change and the plates along with hot spots for terrain.

You clearly have the same understanding of geology that an infant does.

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
As Painted Wolf said...
Simply denying the facts does nothing to help your position.

Tumbleweed, painted wolf,
there were no fossils in that link to support your claim to transition fossils.
just a skull and no links. ...

but,
Outhouse,
Darkendless , yes it is.. duh. lol.
replying "no it's not," isn't a just answer, please do use detail.

Now I am not saying that the coasts do not match up.
In fact i said that they do, perfectly, all of them, at once!

I can disprove the accepted model of pangaea simply by pointing out the subocean rift that stretched from Queen Maude Land Antarctica to East London Africa.
Specifically proving Antarctica must connect to Africa prior to South America.
And how did I figure this out before scholars? because I am telling the truth, where as they are stipulating on non factual God rebuking theoretical lies.

Africa ceases to connect to South America at Zessfontein and then Antarctica fits between them.

The Neo Nerd

I sincerely HOPE that your science teacher had a better answer... :facepalm:

Even though it was a private christian school, our science curriculum did not mention god at all.

Evolution was taught as a fact
The Big Bang was taught as a fact

In other words the only thing taught in science class was science.

-Q

Yeah they teach Pangaea in school too, But I clearly just debunked that one in a few sentences.
Supplement, The Third Day of Creation from the Old Testament.

I can disprove the accepted model of pangaea simply by pointing out the subocean rift that stretched from Queen Maude Land Antarctica to East London Africa.
Specifically proving Antarctica must connect to Africa prior to South America.
And how did I figure this out before scholars? because I am telling the truth, where as they are stipulating on non factual God rebuking theoretical lies.

Africa ceases to connect to South America at Zessfontein and then Antarctica fits between them.
myself