• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Evil demands a price: exorcism

• Thread starter angellous_evangellous
  • Start date
A

angellous_evangellous

Also thanks to those of you who complimented my writing. I have written a completely unrelated horror novel - a sort of zombie thriller. It's going to press in early 2015.

The manuscript is in good shape - though unfinished, it's going through rounds of editing and proofreading... but if anyone wants to do a beta read, I'll send you a draft. If you give me feedback, I'll thank you in the front of the book.

It's about 77k words.

Best!

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Also thanks to those of you who complimented my writing. I have written a completely unrelated horror novel - a sort of zombie thriller. It's going to press in early 2015.

The manuscript is in good shape - though unfinished, it's going through rounds of editing and proofreading... but if anyone wants to do a beta read, I'll send you a draft. If you give me feedback, I'll thank you in the front of the book.

Best!
I'd love to. I'll pm you my email addy. As dopey as I generally sound, I'm a great proofreader. :D

A

angellous_evangellous

Make sure to put out a Kindle version of your book! :)

Oh yeah. I edit books for a living - and I also do a bit of publishing - I might only publish it on Kindle / iBooks / Kobo / Nook. I don't need it in a paperback form unless a publisher gives me a fat advance.

A

angellous_evangellous

I have a huge fine on my library, so it's dead. :(

I get that. Once a year, my library has a food drive, and they reduce fines for every item you bring. I once had a $150+ fee that I took care of with something like $8. I just brought a few cases of Ramen.

Parsimony

Haha, so this was all just a scary story? I was a bit suspicious that you had chosen to post this in October of all months.