• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Evidence of God

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
iwilliam said:
Will some one please define to me what God realy means to you all.

You will get as many different responses to that as there are people posting on this thread.

To me, that which we call "God" is ultimate truth and is everything, and is not a deity in any form that demands to be worshipped.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Maize said:
To me, that which we call "God" is ultimate truth and is everything, and is not a deity in any form that demands to be worshipped.
I suspect that either (a) your "God" is a wholly superfluous term, or (b) your "ultimate truth" is a trojan hourse crammed full of teleological presumption.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
Deut. 32.8 said:
I suspect that either (a) your "God" is a wholly superfluous term, or (b) your "ultimate truth" is a trojan hourse crammed full of teleological presumption.
I'll leave it up to you decide which you want to believe about me. :)

Allan

If there is a major accident evidence is gathered to determine the cause.

The lead for evidence gathering is followed after intuition or some clue tells a practical, technical person or team who know well how it all works, which direction to take.

There could be several leads and they should all be followed to give some conclusion.

Any bias or agenda has to be shown as non existant in a final outcome.

For instance if a large complex machine is broken down clues have to be searched for.
Asking the operators how it stopped, what were they doing just before etc. Inspecting for something broken doesn't always turn up any thing, but testing might.
If the machine will not run, it becomes awkward and some time could be taken to find the clues.

It is very expensive to take something apart unnecessarily and put it back together.
A repair person would know all the basic mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical and electronic principles and how each went together, because the machine might include them all. Rebuilding the machine better may be necessary.

Social skills are needed and no blame is directed as it achieves nothing because the goal is repair. If training is required that can also be determined.

Generally there may be only one person available who would have the skill and they would work better alone, initially at least.

In the present dilema of having some evidence as to the existance of God there is a problem because there are so many ideas of God. It is apparent there is bias and agenda in the debate.

Every God should be investigated to determine where each stands. This would take some time but could be narrowed down because not many claim to manifest every thing that is seen. Some are more centered towards the created and are clearly physically defined.

When I had a spontaneous supernatural experience I immediately took on some bias. The experience told me God is true and I was shown a mind picture of another nature other than human that can be attained to.

I could see another nature would be beneficial because I was intimately aware of human nature and had observed the hardship in peoples lives and that it was either self inflected or imposed by others, or indeed the natural life and death journey all humans observe and take a part in.

My practical skills showed me technology ineffeciency was becoming a burden rather than easing lives. Some conflict is about natural resources and the exploiting of them.

I set out to rationalize the experience I had for my own benefit at least.

When I first read the Bible it used terms and put words to concepts that I had experienced. This is much the same as learning any discipline, the terms and meanings and language, but this does need to be brought into a modern context.

I looked at religions and there wasn't the freedom there that I had. I looked at fringe belief including witchcraft and sourcery to understand what was being said by them.

I investigated as many areas including new physics and there are theories that are most interesting and are going in the right direction to offer explanations.

The knowledge I supernaturally gained showed an alternate technology that the human natural mind with animal social bonded behaviour would have difficulty mentally adjusting to. Mind instability would occur with in the generated fields of the devices.

The earth generates the fields now but time is the advantage because it slows down the end result of what human nature produces, being sickness, deformity and ultimately death.

It could be said that humans use life force to powerfully manifest into the physical what that nature and character determine. An illness or deformtiy could be held onto much like a bad habit. From this I realised that instant healing could occur if more power out of a different nature and character of one could be impressed on the other in a way to block the process at the source therefore allowing change.

All humans hold each other in a way to stop this power working. Of course no other way is known by each individual and there are some offensive and some defensive and some in between, but it all is the same.

In the influence of a technology including time shifting or dimensional travel, that is appearing at the destination this natural human mind wouldn't stand.

In view of the previous where to find God?

My understanding experienced and read from the Bible is that God is beyond or deeper than what is seen by any human. God's power manifests everything that is seen.

There is a geometry laid down or a foundation that prescribes a pattern and then everything appears. Timeless infinity with no movement laying a foundational invisible pattern onto which every thing that is known and seen appears. This is happening instantly all the time.

Therefore God is able to be seen beyond the pattern or geometry of energy around all matter. Generally there is an unfolding that manifests matter and gravity. God is before gravity or in fact the binding element in the atom. God is always there.
It is something like imagining how large the universe is and unfathomable.

It is into this place that a technology would have to move travellers to achieve the ultimate journey.

Apart from being misinformed the capitalist system that is profit driven is a hindrence to a new technology. Funding produces its own adgendas and many jobs.
If the world changed to have no crime, sickness or energy needs what would every one do?

I have only given a direction to look from an understanding of the God I know and I do not see any other as important to what has been described, with the goal to be achieved.

The goal of science should be to make and confirm discoveries but it takes many hours of research and it may just be patience that is lacking amongst the less skilled.

I am amazed at the number of good ideas or discoveries that are seen once and then nothing more. I presume someone somewhere is working at their project still.

(Q)

When I had a spontaneous supernatural experience I immediately took on some bias. The experience told me God is true and I was shown a mind picture of another nature other than human that can be attained to.

I'm going to go way out on a limb, again, and ask you to describe exactly this alleged supernatural experience? I know its unlikely you'll answer- theists so far are batting a thousand with this question.

Ceridwen018

dan, maybe if the answer wasn't "I can't explain it" or "I don't want to tell you", we atheists would be a bit more responsive.

dan

You only ask the question so you can wait to tear apart the answer. You're only goal here is to pump your atheist ego full of hot air so you can feel betterabout your universe. I'm not saying I don't want to tell you; I'm saying I don't have the words to explain such an experience. It's not something you can just describe. Certainly you can understand that there are many experiences that just transcend our ability to put into words.

(Q)

You only ask the question so you can wait to tear apart the answer.

If the answer is reasonable and rational, what is there to tear apart?

You're only goal here is to pump your atheist ego full of hot air so you can feel betterabout your universe.

Thats almost too funny, Dan, from someone who continually tells us how superior they are to us.

I'm not saying I don't want to tell you; I'm saying I don't have the words to explain such an experience. It's not something you can just describe.

Sorry, Dan, that is pure BS. If words were spoken to you, then simply dictate them here. What is so hard about that? What visions did you see, if any? C'mon Dan, give it a try - show us those linguistic talents you so often boast.

Certainly you can understand that there are many experiences that just transcend our ability to put into words.

Perhaps when an experience occurs, one might be at a loss for words, but certainly any experience can be explained after some thought.

Quit stalling and get on with it.

Allan

Well, after spending some hours to construct a reply (12) I found I couldn't post it because it needed more work to get it right. It is hard to cover every point to get balance and it becomes a personal life story. I deleted it.

I have come into the spirituality world from an entirely different perspective.

It is not hard for me to see what other people are up to because it has been my occupation to get the details together and follow clues. I know this can be applied to anything.

I had a personal experience which leaves me seeing the funny side to peoples attitudes and the conflict it brings in relationships.

I am more interested in others having the same experience. (a new family)

It is all very simple if it can be believed.

All humans have a balance of brain chemicals and hormones etc., that are within certain parameters. If they get out of balance in a person they are mentally ill.

Medical science can balance to some extent with a pill or 2 weekly injection, a shot usually in the rump.

All people have the chemical balance that produces everything seen in the passion and emmotion in human endeavour.

It is learnt and established by response to stimulation from childhood with some hereditary input by what is familiar out of genetics.

If the process is followed as it is written in the Bible the chemical balance can be changed completey and maintained. The person must think differently out of a new mind and have an initiation from a enlightened person they have willingly mentally connected with powerfully (a bit like sourcery with out the drugs).

This shows a mental picture of a new perfect nature or more correctly the mind behind the nature.

I have experienced this and pushed some boundaries. When I read the bible and saw the process is written there I was slightly staggered when it became obvious how false religion is.

Every human connects with others all the time interacting and keeping the chemical balance that manifests all human activity. Religion actively keeps the same human chemistry in balance and actually reinforces it, by building up guilt and fear etc. and even nice feelings and comfort.

A so called supernatural initiation would alter this beneficially so a person could see beyond the human balance. That person then would follow the process and could possibly, and hopefully achieve a full realization of God.

The process is all through the bible a little here and a little there.

A "balanced" person would use intellect to interpret scriptures into something more than they are, building all kinds of explanations, hiding the truth.

It is all very clever because if the simple truth was known the Books would not exist.

If the experince had not ocurred in me I would not have known what to look for as clues in my personal life and searches else where.

I have only ever heard one preacher describe the process from the Bible but he had not connected physiology with what should occur. He died recently.

If a person is sensitive perhaps like some chidren it is easy to read the energy coming off a person (a preacher), a good protection and indication to leave them to themselves.

It all becomes so blatantly obvious it is absurd. (to me I suppose)

The main goal in life is to be at peace with others and any quest into spirituality would need to be peaceful and gentle without conflict.

The process of course must acknowledge the instigator and this is where much debat could occur. As far as I am concerned if I want spiritual experience this is the only way I know and for me, but I do need to do better.

(Q)

Religion actively keeps the same human chemistry in balance and actually reinforces it, by building up guilt and fear etc.

Religion most certainly builds up guilt and fear, I can't argue against that.

A so called supernatural initiation would alter this beneficially so a person could see beyond the human balance.

It is those 'supernatural initiations' we are all curious about and will probably remain a complete mystery as no one here is able to describe them.

That person then would follow the process and could possibly, and hopefully achieve a full realization of God.

That is of course dependant on how those 'initiations' are interpreted. Since they are not describable by anyone here, their connection to the supernatural is highly questionable.

It is all very clever because if the simple truth was known the Books would not exist.

Circular reasoning.

If a person is sensitive perhaps like some chidren it is easy to read the energy coming off a person

That is nonsense.

It all becomes so blatantly obvious it is absurd. (to me I suppose)

And it appears it shall remain blatantly obvious to you and only you.

Paraprakrti

Custom User
First and foremost, if God wants you to have evidence of His existence He will give it to you. Actually, God means causeless cause. The concept here is that this "God" is eternal and infallible. Therefore, there is no question of who or what created God. Some people then think that God's existence would be superfluous. They say that the universe exists eternally, therefore God is not required. I agree that energy exists eternally. But, I follow that the universe is sometimes manifest and sometimes unmanifest. Even when it is unmanifest the energy still exists in a dormant state. This is simply what I believe based upon ancient Scriptures and is really not up for debate here. Nevertheless, would it be intelligent for me to deny the existence of the sun globe knowing that the sunshine also exists for that duration?? Let us say that the sun is covered by clouds. I can see the sunshine reflecting off of things. So should I think it to be superfluous that there would be a sun globe? The relationship of the sun globe and the sunshine is how one should think of the relationship between God, the Energetic, and His energies.

Bottom line though...
Only God has the authority to say that He doesn't exist.

Ceridwen018

First and foremost, if God wants you to have evidence of His existence He will give it to you.
Fair enough. So if he doesn't give you evidence, and therefore you don't believe, does hw still send you to hell?

Bottom line though...
Only God has the authority to say that He doesn't exist.
......that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Allan

Religion most certainly builds up guilt and fear, I can't argue against that.

It is those 'supernatural initiations' we are all curious about and will probably remain a complete mystery as no one here is able to describe them.

That is of course dependant on how those 'initiations' are interpreted. Since they are not describable by anyone here, their connection to the supernatural is highly questionable.

Circular reasoning.

That is nonsense.

I described some of what I experienced in my new member introduction to this forum.

I am not actually attempting to convert you to any thing or explaining something that can only be personally experienced by me.

For what ever reason, some people would rather interpret and discuss and teach about something endlessly to satisfy their own adgendas and that is why we have the religions we do.

The bible is complete with descriptions of many supernatural events and I am being careful not to draw any body into saying something they shouldn't.

The Bible has been hijacked by the intellectual who teach in their own power and the listeners enjoy it and that is all they know.

What should be happening can be rationalized and proven by science and then we would know who were the false preachers even without spiritual discernment. The proof is already there but it has raised more questions than answers at this stage.

When I was a child I did not like many adults just because of how I was feeling. I have realized now that if someone is sensitve it is easy to read that all people have their own personal power that is projected by them, even with out talking. Some people are angry, have agendas, con artists, or peaceful, happy etc. That is inside them, in their heart, in their being. What is inside is shown in body language and then what they say and a final realization of their completed actions. A complete bundle.

Most people have no sensitivity and get taken in repeatedly. It is a blindness that is in human nature and it is satan at work. The self developing power to complete its own indulgences and being smug about that and then not being able to interpret incoming information quickly or correctly.

A self indulgence would be in the preacher who instils fear.

I seem to know or have an ability to read people. This doesn't isolate me because I meet a lot of people but I am able to head off a situation and it does make life easier. Sometimes it is better to leave people to it.

An experience of God is just beyond the working of the human. It is beyond the self that is ruled by impulses, agendas cravings etc. Satan's kingdom.

God removes all from sight because of a rebellious nature.

Rebelliousness is as witchcraft. Could this be an ability to get into anothers head and instill fear? Or even good feelings and security that a confidence trickster plays on some one.

What has been shown to me is how it works and how to reach God past all the human realm and it is in the mind. I know the process and it is written in the Bible, a bit here and a bit there.

No person could open my mind up to this because I was as blind as everyone else. It was God who powerfully opened up my mind to this and revealed the nature that Jesus developed on the earth by not connecting with humans in the mind of the human which is Satans kingdom. This is the expression and indulgence of self empowerment to the exclusion of others. This hatches all types of agendas, impulses, cravings, conflicts. All the teachers and religious leaders were using the power of this and they knew it, thy were not ignorant, when Jesus walked on the earth. Jesus powerfully pointed it out to them and they did not like it.

God is not where you think. God is close at hand. God is my father.

Just as humans are all related, I am related to Jesus.

Rather than being interested in my experience only, the process should be of more interest because the changes in physiolgy can be measured by science.

If you take this path and move into the process everything in the human attachment has to be given up. Family, friends and all personal endeavour.

You will have to lose them all because the realm of the mind they are in creates mental bonds that have to be broken.

Not many will complete the process.

The reward is at the end of the process.

The new family is all those who are in the process and able to complete the process.