• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Evidence" for God - Continued from another thread

Dogknox20

You still don’t understand that what you are saying cannot be true and can never happen.

It cannot happen because every cities, towns and villages in Portugal would have witnessed this miracle on October 13, 1917 too.

Either the news report was fake, or the people of Fátima was suffering from mass-hallucination and mass-delusion.

This is why miracles are often considered fake, because it defy natural reality. And you are forgetting, not everyone saw and recall exactly the same miracle. Other people in Fátima didn’t recall seeing bizarre movements from the sun; some only recall the color changed.

With so many different accounts recalling different miracles, then only fools believe in such stories.

Observations of the sun cannot be different for just one city, and not for the rest of Portugal, because everyone else is looking at the same sun.

As I had told you before a single town cannot observe total solar eclipse without the region in Western Europe seeing the same eclipse. It is simply not possible.

So if the sun deviate from its normal course in the sky, not only would Western Europe would have seen it, so would the rest of Europe, Africa and Western Asia would notice the deviation of its course.

Do you remember of miracle of Joshua 10, where god stop the sun and moon during the Israelite’s battle with Amorites for a whole day?

That cannot possibly happen, because the Moon don’t stop and restart orbiting, and the Earth cannot stop and restart it rotational motion for 24 hours. Again only fools would believe that this miracle can happen without the entire world population noticing it too. This tell me that Joshua 10 is fake, invented story with no basis in reality.

You say... It cannot happen because every cities, towns and villages in Portugal would have witnessed this miracle on October 13, 1917 too.
I reply: How do you know what God can and cannot do?! God CAN do a miracle so only a select people witness it!
Example...
Isaiah 38:8
I will make the shadow cast by the sun go back the ten steps it has gone down on the stairway of Ahaz.’” So, the sunlight went back the ten steps it had gone down.

People are healed by miracles! Do all need to be healed or just the ones that he wants to heal!???? God can do all things even make the sun zigzag in the sky!

You say: Joshua 10 is fake,
God can raise the dead he can take any form he wants to take; Fire, dove and yes even the form of a man! God is almighty he has NO limits on what he can do!

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father is father ours a man.

Lived as the same single many nations father as the same biological DNA man first. Not known in biology now.

Your evil ground mind man Theist thoughts is a human only stuck memory thinks all lying thoughts.

You equate his life spirit to science.

He was eternal first and not in creation.

His spirit was singing out the animals from eternal. Mother followed him.

Why animals can protect us as a spirit too when evil men threaten us. As it's happened.

He wants everyone spiritual to realise scientists are searching our biology and consciousness for him.

He told me our brother made this attack on our life looking for gods power pretending it's a man making it personal as personal.

Based on the state recorded image voice of humans and animals. In heavens. Image in cloud just image isnt anything but cloud.

He wants the state our image claiming it energy ....claims it AI and electricity. Saying mother father enter our body giving us life. Is totally fake.

They owned life instant. Water oxygen and food gave us life bio energy is not nuclear energy. He is a liar.

Father was a human. As he lived.... gods as the cold heavens recorded him as his life ...effect as a caused transmitter attack gets cooled.

How extra ice and extra water became the state. Abstract to biology. So it causes an abstract condition not biology.

Position a cause term the God man. It had been explained why science man caused it. Changed biologies life on earth.

Father a very spiritual man. Never a baby sperm man. All of us from sperm.

Now causes as an effect is a type of God. Abstract to biology.

The eternal where we came out as father mother human had swirled as the same cooling a cloud causes by status flow movement G O D. O.

Only the eternal owned that opening itself once only...and it's not clouds.

Clouds cool by reacting only then disappear.

Your idea memory is now confused. You think of his presence incorrectly as a scientist. Who as the satanist group are inaccurate liars.

You use machines to search for him.

Bio life isn't any machine owned controlled by a bio man's thought.

As the eternal is eternal. It gained a God term in gods created heavens. No man is first position. Uses our lived records recorded already as past tense to life. And communicates or can shift a spirit by its will.

Why father cannot assist everyone as physical machine science changed our heavens. His aware teaching to us. Is about a man and father only.

You cannot be angered at him as it was our brother who made that life altering choice about heavens changed as the scientists.

I never believed in him first. Why would I...I had no reason to believe from the Ill health humans hatred I saw living.

Hurt....he proved himself to me.

I'm not the only human who has had him proven. I am however taught about his reality a man god by causes only.

gnostic

The Lost One
You say... It cannot happen because every cities, towns and villages in Portugal would have witnessed this miracle on October 13, 1917 too.
I reply: How do you know what God can and cannot do?! God CAN do a miracle so only a select people witness it!
Example...
Isaiah 38:8
I will make the shadow cast by the sun go back the ten steps it has gone down on the stairway of Ahaz.’” So, the sunlight went back the ten steps it had gone down.

People are healed by miracles! Do all need to be healed or just the ones that he wants to heal!???? God can do all things even make the sun zigzag in the sky!

You say: Joshua 10 is fake,
God can raise the dead he can take any form he wants to take; Fire, dove and yes even the form of a man! God is almighty he has NO limits on what he can do!

"God did it", "God is almighty", God "has NO limits on what he can do", etc, are just claims that are based on personal beliefs of one's religion.

Making claims such as what you just did, is all that are - "claim".

Making these claims ARE NOT "EVIDENCE", they are simply your belief, which is no better than having unsubstantiated personal opinions.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
"God did it", "God is almighty", God "has NO limits on what he can do", etc, are just claims that are based on personal beliefs of one's religion.

Making these claims ARE NOT "EVIDENCE", they are simply your belief, which is no better than having unsubstantiated personal opinions.
Unsubstantiated claims are by a machine.

In nature on earth human life is mutual equal aware first human and is medical only. Biological only.

Machines aren't natural life and give unsubstantiated claims. As humans use predict the machines advice already.

As a thinker thought to build the machine as his human god to control. You didn't think to own a human life human. As sex a physical biological act owns life.

No man is God. A humans legal realisation after biological human sacrifice by man using God technology only.

Legal. A learnt human choice. A human position of utmost importance versus humans who lied by taking a historical unnatural group position a long time ago.

The exact teaching. If a testimony was just written for legal proof against satanic science it was. It was completed as the legality.

You were told to never read think about evil ever again.

Only science thinks preaches teaches by a fixed state of written human advice as science. A book.

Scientists read the bible quote it's not science as science is machine plus machines reactions.

Is the big con artist today the science community.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
shunyadragon if you have a BELIEF then the burden of proof falls on you!

You "BELIEVE" there is no God! You cannot prove there is not a god! You say: It is negative to believe a negative, so you do NOT need to prove your "BELIEF" only a positive needs proof! I say: Scientists know there are Miracles, example they see people living when they should have died! But they cannot measure miracles, so they do not figure into a burden of proof! Proof is "There are Miracles"! Miracles are from God![/QUOTE]

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
shunyadragon if you have a BELIEF then the burden of proof falls on you!

You "BELIEVE" there is no God! You cannot prove there is not a god! You say: It is negative to believe a negative, so you do NOT need to prove your "BELIEF" only a positive needs proof! I say: Scientists know there are Miracles, example they see people living when they should have died! But they cannot measure miracles, so they do not figure into a burden of proof! Proof is "There are Miracles"! Miracles are from God!

Yes, by the laws of logic it is the burden of proof on those that believe and claim and make a positive argument that there are Gods, It is not what I say, but the laws of logic, Post #101 was clear and specific as to the Laws of Logic since Aristotle.

By far most atheists do not claim there are no Gods. They believe there is no evidence and reasons to believe in Gods.

I believe in God, but also know that this belief has no logical argument or proof that God exists.

No scientists DO NOT claim there are any Miracles, because science requires 'objectively verifiable evidence' for claims of miracles, and by definition, miracles are claimed by belief as having a 'supernatural cause and not a natural cause supported by objective evidence for the occurrence of miracles. Miracles are based on anecdotal human testimony and not science.

Last edited:

gnostic

The Lost One
Unsubstantiated claims are by a machine.

In nature on earth human life is mutual equal aware first human and is medical only. Biological only.

Machines aren't natural life and give unsubstantiated claims. As humans use predict the machines advice already.

As a thinker thought to build the machine as his human god to control. You didn't think to own a human life human. As sex a physical biological act owns life.

No man is God. A humans legal realisation after biological human sacrifice by man using God technology only.

Legal. A learnt human choice. A human position of utmost importance versus humans who lied by taking a historical unnatural group position a long time ago.

Er...what? o_O

A) Machine? When did I ever bring up machine?

B) I have said never anything about man being god...​

But since you have brought it up.

While I don't think man is god, I do think man had invented "god" or "gods" in their stories.

On Earth, we know what exist...the Earth, a rocky planet with water, with the air and life that are flourishing on this planet.

Life that include organisms that exist that are microscopic in size, or large as blue whales. And among them are humans.

Are humans "gods"? No.

Are gods real? There are no evidence to support their existence, other that they exist in the imaginations of humans.

So in that sense, that make humans creating gods, inventing them in their stories, worshipping some beings that most likely don't even exist.

Humans and other life exist in “nature”...god(s) don’t exist in “nature”, and there are nothing “natural” in its supposed “divine or creative power”, “immortality”, “miracle”, etc.

Dogknox20

gnostic The4re are a lot of gods.. "Fire god, wind god, frog god, bull god etc... MY God is Almighty My God can do all things!
Dictionary
noun
  1. 1.
    (in Christianity and other monotheistic religions) the creator and ruler of the universe and source of all moral authority; the supreme being.

2. 2.
    (in certain other religions) a superhuman being or spirit worshiped as having power over nature or human fortunes; a deity.
    "a moon god"

Dogknox20

Yes, by the laws of logic it is the burden of proof on those that believe and claim and make a positive argument that there are Gods, It is not what I say, but the laws of logic, Post #101 was clear and specific as to the Laws of Logic since Aristotle.

By far most atheists do not claim there are no Gods. They believe there is no evidence and reasons to believe in Gods.

I believe in God, but also know that this belief has no logical argument or proof that God exists.

No scientists DO NOT claim there are any Miracles, because science requires 'objectively verifiable evidence' for claims of miracles, and by definition, miracles are claimed by belief as having a 'supernatural cause and not a natural cause supported by objective evidence for the occurrence of miracles. Miracles are based on anecdotal human testimony and not science.

Miracles are based on FACT! Something or someone got changed by a Miracle! Science. cannot explain a Miracle THUS it is a miracle! NOTHING.....

shunyadragon
nothing happens by accident there must be a cause "Mary said she will show up in a month and do a Miracle at noon" then this becomes a fact, it is then a Mirical! If the cause cannot be explained by science, then it is a Miracle!
shunyadragon Science KNOWS beyond doubt something happened, Example A person get healed without medicine Example A person regains sight Example A person lives with no illness found when science said the person should have died! If science cannot explain how, it is then said to be "Unexplainable"!
Wikipedia
A miracle is an event that is inexplicable by natural or scientific laws and accordingly gets attributed to some supernatural or preternatural cause.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Er...what? o_O

A) Machine? When did I ever bring up machine?

B) I have said never anything about man being god...​

But since you have brought it up.

While I don't think man is god, I do think man had invented "god" or "gods" in their stories.

On Earth, we know what exist...the Earth, a rocky planet with water, with the air and life that are flourishing on this planet.

Life that include organisms that exist that are microscopic in size, or large as blue whales. And among them are humans.

Are humans "gods"? No.

Are gods real? There are no evidence to support their existence, other that they exist in the imaginations of humans.

So in that sense, that make humans creating gods, inventing them in their stories, worshipping some beings that most likely don't even exist.

Humans and other life exist in “nature”...god(s) don’t exist in “nature”, and there are nothing “natural” in its supposed “divine or creative power”, “immortality”, “miracle”, etc.

A human.
The human.
Human.
One species says words. One.

Not a number. Stated By a word. A spoken word.

Said a written teaching. Stating no man is God

Today you have that man claim by science again and by machine by mass. Man says how I get God.

Then he says humans are part mechanical machine.

The topic. Heavens.
The topic humans.
The topic humans living inside heavens with nature garden.

And genesis DNA eviction.

The answer said by science not machines... no man is God. Do not give the word G O D any other name or life genesis will be evicted.

Man said....dusts ash created you.

God said dust and ash destroyed you.

As dust is dust. And ash is ash and it's one too. Type like a species it should not change its type. As words stated what it was. Words..not numbers.

So then you have men with God their machine tell us we were human apes.

Then says let me thesis how my god...machine status transmitting. Can change you ape into a human.

Next moment monkeys get sick.

Humans were sick for a long time. No one noticed.....just the scientist.

Is the men you are.

Is the warning men. Men are liars.

What is God? Science said greatest highest.

Why is a machine God...mass it came from was its highest greatest. Man converted it. Then gave it back it's natural highest greatest...cold metal. A God. By word term. God the word.

Coercion by words sophism. Warned.

So see yourself before you destroy us all.

Words said by men said what was God. And then by numbers man destroyed life.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Miracles are based on FACT! Something or someone got changed by a Miracle! Science. cannot explain a Miracle THUS it is a miracle! NOTHING.....

shunyadragon
nothing happens by accident there must be a cause "Mary said she will show up in a month and do a Miracle at noon" then this becomes a fact, it is then a Mirical! If the cause cannot be explained by science, then it is a Miracle!
shunyadragon Science KNOWS beyond doubt something happened, Example A person get healed without medicine Example A person regains sight Example A person lives with no illness found when science said the person should have died! If science cannot explain how, it is then said to be "Unexplainable"!
Wikipedia
A miracle is an event that is inexplicable by natural or scientific laws and accordingly gets attributed to some supernatural or preternatural cause.

Miracles do not qualify for being FACTS by definition:

https://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=mcafee&type=E211US1494G0&p=fact+definition+science
  • In science, a fact is an observation that's been confirmed so many times that scientists can, for all intents and purposes, accept it as "true." But everything in science comes with a level of uncertainty, so nothing is ever scientifically "true" beyond a shadow of a doubt.
Being attributed to supernatural or preternatural causes makes them subjective experiences only.

Again . . .Miracle, not a fact by definition , , ,

an effect or extraordinary event in the physical world that surpasses all known human or natural powers and is ascribed to a supernatural cause.
such an effect or event manifesting or considered as a work of God.

This is a problem of simple English language

Last edited:

Dogknox20

Miracles do not qualify for being FACTS by definition:

https://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=mcafee&type=E211US1494G0&p=fact+definition+science
  • In science, a fact is an observation that's been confirmed so many times that scientists can, for all intents and purposes, accept it as "true." But everything in science comes with a level of uncertainty, so nothing is ever scientifically "true" beyond a shadow of a doubt.
Being attributed to supernatural or preternatural causes makes them subjective experiences only.

Again . . .Miracle, not a fact by definition , , ,

an effect or extraordinary event in the physical world that surpasses all known human or natural powers and is ascribed to a supernatural cause.
such an effect or event manifesting or considered as a work of God.

This is a problem of simple English language
shunyadragon God by definition is Spirit!
Science cannot measure Spirit! But Science can see the actions of Spirit; Mirical's, Creation, Love, Hope etc!
Science cannot see air but can measure the actions of the air!
mir·a·cle
[ˈmirək(ə)l]
NOUN
miracles (plural noun)
  1. a surprising and welcome event that is not explicable by natural or scientific laws and is therefore considered to be the work of a divine agency:
    "the miracle of rising from the grave"

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
shunyadragon God by definition is Spirit!

True, this is the reason that the existence of God nor miraculous supernatural events cannot be proven nor even objectively demonstrated beyon subjective belief,

Science cannot measure Spirit! But Science can see the actions of Spirit; Mirical's, Creation, Love, Hope etc!
Science cannot see air but can measure the actions of the air!
mir·a·cle
[ˈmirək(ə)l]
NOUN
miracles (plural noun)
  1. a surprising and welcome event that is not explicable by natural or scientific laws and is therefore considered to be the work of a divine agency:

Again as you described the existence of God nor miracles cannot be objectively proven, and therefore they are based on subjective belief. This conclusion is further confirmed by the many, diverse, and conflicting beliefs concerning God, miracles, and the supernatural. There is no way to determine the objective which is true if anyone is true.

Can you offer objectively verifiable evidence that could support what you believe and all the others are false?

Dogknox20

True, this is the reason that the existence of God nor miraculous supernatural events cannot be proven nor even objectively demonstrated beyon subjective belief,

Again as you described the existence of God nor miracles cannot be objectively proven, and therefore they are based on subjective belief. This conclusion is further confirmed by the many, diverse, and conflicting beliefs concerning God, miracles, and the supernatural. There is no way to determine the objective which is true if anyone is true.

Can you offer objectively verifiable evidence that could support what you believe and all the others are false?
Can I offer objectively verifiable evidence that could support what you believe and all the others are false?
shunyadragon I can show you the action of God just as I can show you the action of Air! Air moves what is around it, can't see air!
Like air God also moves us; Miracles are an example of God in action!

Science cannot measure Spirit! You can use science to see the result of God' actions! Example Science says... A man has no hope of living, yet the man will survive by a Miracle! This would be an action of God !
mir·a·cle
[ˈmirək(ə)l]
NOUN
miracles (plural noun)

gnostic

The Lost One
Can I offer objectively verifiable evidence that could support what you believe and all the others are false?
shunyadragon I can show you the action of God just as I can show you the action of Air! Air moves what is around it, can't see air!

That just superstitious claims.

Superstitions are based on fear and ignorance, not knowledge.

As to “air”, they are just molecules in gaseous state. In certain temperatures, the molecules of gas can turn into liquid state or even solid.

Water molecule (H2O) for example can exist in 3 states. Under normal temperatures (eg room temperature), H2O exist in liquid form. Bring the temperature up slightly, liquid H2O would evaporate in gaseous form. Bring the temperature down to zero Celsius, then water will turn into ice.

H2O existed, no matter, in what physical state it is in - solid, liquid or gas.

Just because you might not see individual gas molecule, it is still physical.

Air can be observed (indirectly, eg detected by devices or instruments), measured and tested, but despite air being gases, gases are still physical, hence, there are evidence for air.

There are no evidence for god, because god cannot be observed or detected, measured or tested, directly or indirectly.

You still have no evidence for your god.

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Reason. A reason. To reason.

Self experience.

A human exact cannot deny their own presence says legal. Human Laws.

Humans stated their laws too were with God. Not are God.

Egotists human behaviour only wanted to theory why a human was a God. Behaviour of humans whose behaviour became I am man self idolated as a human man.

To an unnatural position in life and natural laws that was never real.

A rich man in nature is natural without wealth as human man is created equal mutual says law....existing or changed by controls of men. Are changed and behaviour under taken by groups.

Not any single man in law.

Science. As practice is a machine metal deep inside earths seams as law. No machine says law.

Stated man's life attacked lesson.

The reasoning of theisms. What place or purpose did created creation pre own before it became creation.

Thinking back.

In theory there is no back as space nothing is empty.

So he pretends mass when it wasn't mass must have been like a sun. Lying. As he has to infer to lights presence in theisms as he lives.

Machines hadn't come from light. They came from melt of mass.

Therefore a sun in Infinity space voiding vacuum gas he stated owned less zeros he said than earth.

Earth in eternal eternity infinity to be Rock and not consuming mass owns more zeros. To be termed a God as non destructive creative instead.

Yet what is relative as advice says it has absolutely nothing to do with men thinking about space energy variable types on earth.

Hence he had to claim....I see phenomena as spirits when I convert mass. I believe I've realised where we came from.

How were you human converting mass? By a machine far ahead by type went back in time mass first then cooled I evolved it myself.... in a future where no reaction existed.

Proving he lied about knowing where he falsely claimed he came from. As a human. It was all about machine.

Which proves why his designer conscious mind is stuck pretending in machine status. As pretend pretence by a human Theist is first expressed.

Therefore that advice states I wanted to advise you that I messed with humans natural conscious thought. Gave natural thinking to design so I quote human now by mind only is part machine.

A huge coercion. Humans own no status machine.

So then you say...you conjured anti images of your own human presence. As first you did not see machines anti images. You saw anti a human designer.

Then he'll tell you...actually I did begin to see the machines owned anti status of all my conscious bio thought designs....UFO. as I reacted.

As I no longer applied artificial human controlled cooling.

It's a miracle we still exist.

As the idea miracle related advice that we did still exist when he had tried to destroy life on earth by sun themes....less zeros. Or a loss of eternity as infinity cold space only.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member

Science cannot measure Spirit! You can use science to see the result of God' actions! Example Science says... A man has no hope of living, yet the man will survive by a Miracle! This would be an action of God !
mir·a·cle
[ˈmirək(ə)l]
NOUN
miracles (plural noun)

Science can objectively verify,quantify and measure the composition of air. Gods and Miracles remain subjective matters of belief without objective evidence nor proof without assuming the Gods and miracles exist without evidence.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science however doesn't own it.

Is the stAtus. To be taught laws by conditions. Lies or truth.

A humans only one legal position said the teaching as said is by a man to his brother.

Women not included as women hadn't invented the theses science. Men did.

Your greatest lie was to use women comparables to out of space. As just a human man's thesis.

Why men self idolate as gaining power caused a changed human behaviour.

Basic advice everyone is the same one species human.

Then misbehaving men are rich are scientists and destroy at will. Two brothers as type one destroyed the other.

A teaching.

As theism taught science.

Scientists had to be taught it's why human life mind body changed. By stories you caused to be told. Unnatural stories.

As science isn't natural. Or are you going to keep lying?

You caused it.

Yet you never owned the causes.

So legally humans said. As we couldn't stop greedy rich brother humans lack of behaviour and self control. We gave earth a legal entity position.

And they did. Legal. Law.

As your machine by law exists deep inside as an earth cold metal seam by pressure and cosmic law.

You released the machine unnaturally out of gods earth as life's destroyer. Known. Taught. Realised. Witnessed. Phenomena.

It's why legal said the basis of created creation proved itself spiritual by the phenomena witnessed manifested.

A human teaching by humans for humans as humans about just human very evil bad behaviours.

So rich men in control of all evil chosen human history. When have you stopped being life's destroyer?

You think above now to bring a reaction above to the ground. Machine. Humans just happen to be standing on the ground naturally.

Not any machine.

As the machine in natural law doesn't exist on top of the ground. Using fake theories yet being told also. Today you pretended you invented biology by a new machine human thesis and it is a conscious confession.

As our mind always told us why we are wrong.

It's just what it did.

Consciousness.

You said after human it will enter the ground. In law it didn't even travel to a machines position in laws.

Hence human Theists the destroyer mind confessed to the public.

Right here right now prophecy is true...two brothers one destroying the other by science terms.