• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Everyone Who Claims Homosexuality is a Sin is Bisexual

Muffled

Jesus in me
You do not know what "truth" is. Perhaps English is a second language for you and that did not translate correctly. When you claim it is a "truth" you put the burden of proof upon yourself. So please prove that homosexuality is a choice.

I believe that is real simple. If i wish to stick my finger in my mouth I do. I have a will and can make that choice. Although there are some autonomic bodily functions like blinking, sticking my finger in my mouth is not one of them. I am trying not to get too specific but I think you can get the idea.

Prestor John

You do not know what "truth" is. Perhaps English is a second language for you and that did not translate correctly. When you claim it is a "truth" you put the burden of proof upon yourself. So please prove that homosexuality is a choice.
He never claimed to have "proof". He claimed that it was his "belief".

Just as you "believe" that homosexuality is not a choice.

Prestor John

The Bible makes no such claim, you shouldn't either.
The Bible records the account of Lot and his family when those holy men came to instruct them.

Those without the home wanted to perform homosexual acts with those holy men.

I never claimed that it was the main reason for why the Lord decided to destroy those cities, but the sin of homosexuality was encouraged there, even by force.

Societal acceptance of homosexual and other sinful sexual behavior have always been precursors to destruction.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
The Bible records the account of Lot and his family when those holy men came to instruct them.

Those without the home wanted to perform homosexual acts with those holy men.

I never claimed that it was the main reason for why the Lord decided to destroy those cities, but the sin of homosexuality was encouraged there, even by force.

Societal acceptance of homosexual and other sinful sexual behavior have always been precursors to destruction.
I'm always astonished by people who read a story about the ATTEMPTED RAPE of GUESTS, and think "well obviously the homosexuality is the problem here"

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I believe that is real simple. If i wish to stick my finger in my mouth I do. I have a will and can make that choice. Although there are some autonomic bodily functions like blinking, sticking my finger in my mouth is not one of them. I am trying not to get too specific but I think you can get the idea.
So sad. You do not appear to understand sexuality either.