• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Everyone on RF is really an atheist.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
Tell that to the people who still who still warship the Greek gods and follow the religion. This really just show the ignorance that some people have towards what others believe.

It is ignorance to say that it is still an official religion. Look it up on Wikipedia. It even states the fact that it used to be religion. Now its is Greek Mythology. Some people may worship it, but it would be a small minority.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
It is ignorance to say that it is still an official religion. Look it up on Wikipedia. It even states the fact that it used to be religion. Now its is Greek Mythology. Some people may worship it, but it would be a small minority.

Wikipedia now decides which religions are official and which are not? Wow, their responsibilities increase every day.

Enoch07

Premium Member
LoL such naivity. It is not their duty to declare it. It is their duty to publish the facts as correctly as they can. Such silliness. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
LoL so naive. It is not their duty to declare it. It is their duty to publish the facts as correctly as they can. Such silly children. :rolleyes:
Ha. And an old man got two of every animal and got them to reproduce and repopulate the world after a world wide flood.

Children are not silly. That one and this one isn't

Enoch07

Premium Member
Ha. And an old man got two of every animal and got them to reproduce and repopulate the world after a world wide flood.

Children are not silly. That one and this one isn't

It was not 2 of every animal. You do not even know the simple story of the flood.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da

Wikipedia is crap anyone one can rewrite what's there. The only reason it's not an official religion by people is because of Christianity pushing Pagan religions down and don't want to consider it as so. I'd say it's more official then Christianity, since it still stands the test of time despite how few worshipers there might seem to be.

Enoch07

Premium Member
You do know that when Christianity was very young Paganism was extremely old and the predominate religion. How is it that the underdog suppressed the top dog at the time? Because people like it better.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
LoL so naive. It is not their duty to declare it. It is their duty to publish the facts as correctly as they can. Such silly children. :rolleyes:

Funny you say that you seem to not understand wiki at all,. I could go on there right now and change what it says. Beside, really who as the right to say someones religion it's official?

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
You do know that when Christianity was very young Paganism was extremely old and the predominate religion. How is it that the underdog suppressed the top dog at the time? Because people like it better.

By killing the Pagan as it got bigger. Yeah, Christianity was vary good at murder if you wouldn't join them.

Enoch07

Premium Member
Funny you say that you seem to not understand wiki at all,. I could go on there right now and change what it says. Beside, really who as the right to say someones religion it's official?

Common knowledge. How many people worship Zeus here?

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
So 1,500 people managed to murder millions. Gotcha.

Has I said, as Christianity got bigger because the rule of Rome decided to make it the main religion there, Rome has a great rep. for going and and killing people if they don't join, and there are people in that group that still kill people for not joining, and then there the Inquisition, and book burning.

Now I wounder way not many people are Pagan now a days and way we don't have a lot of info on the Ways of Old.

Enoch07

Premium Member
You said it yourself. Rome had a reputation as killers long before they became Christian. What was their religion before that. Paganism. Yet somehow you wanna blame the Christian faith for their reputation. Why is that so.

Enoch07

Premium Member
Common knowledge. How many people worship Zeus here?

I answered already but since you cant be bothered to scroll up a couple of post here ya go. So answer my question. How many people here still worship Zeus? How many temples in the world are still fully functional and accept sacrifices?

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
I answered already but since you cant be bothered to scroll up a couple of post here ya go. So answer my question. How many people here still worship Zeus? How many temples in the world are still fully functional and accept sacrifices?

I have no idea. This still doesn't answer the question anyway. You said it was ignorance to say it's an "official religion". In order for this to be ignorance, there has to be a list of "official religions" maintained by some entity. Please point out who this entity is, or admit that you're full of dog crap.