• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ericmurphy's bunnies

rojse

RF Addict
Since when does no rabbit fossils found now = no rabbit types species existed? I am a little lost on that point.

Post number one states that pretty clearly.

If you read the post, it states that at one point in time, trilobytes existed, and rabbits do not, and now, rabbits exist, and trilobytes do not. There is no mention of fossils in the first post, or anything that I can see that can be construed to mean a fossil.

If that is unclear, please post what part you think mentions a fossil, and I'll see what it means.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Actually, I have read and thought about Genesis. It states that he created the creatures in one day.
20. And God said, "Let the waters swarm a swarming of living creatures, and let fowl fly over the earth, across the expanse of the heavens."
21. And God created the great sea monsters, and every living creature that crawls, with which the waters swarmed, according to their kind, and every winged fowl, according to its kind, and God saw that it was good.
22. And God blessed them, saying, "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the waters of the seas, and let the fowl multiply upon the earth."
23. And it was evening, and it was morning, a fifth day.
24. And God said, "Let the earth bring forth living creatures according to their kind, cattle and creeping things and the beasts of the earth according to their kind," and it was so.
25. And God made the beasts of the earth according to their kind and the cattle according to their kind, and all the creeping things of the ground according to their kind, and God saw that it was good.
26. And God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness, and they shall rule over the fish of the sea and over the fowl of the heaven and over the animals and over all the earth and over all the creeping things that creep upon the earth."
27. And God created man in His image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.
28. And God blessed them, and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it, and rule over the fish of the sea and over the fowl of the sky and over all the beasts that tread upon the earth. "
29. And God said, "Behold, I have given you every seed bearing herb, which is upon the surface of the entire earth, and every tree that has seed bearing fruit; it will be yours for food.
30. And to all the beasts of the earth and to all the fowl of the heavens, and to everything that moves upon the earth, in which there is a living spirit, every green herb to eat," and it was so.
31. And God saw all that He had made, and behold it was very good, and it was evening and it was morning, the sixth day.
Stop embarrasing yourself. :slap:

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
Very well ...<B>
Given:
  • There were trilobites 300 million years ago, and there are no trilobites today.
  • There are rabbits today, but there were no rabbits 300 million years ago
  • </B>
Yes, there were trilobites. Yes there are rabbits now. That is the only given.