• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

England lifts Covid-19 restrictions on daily life even as variant cases spike

exchemist

Veteran Member
How come the Irish can understand, yet the English can't?

E6xUgwcXMAIQbjj

Well put.

But then, the Irish did have Charlie Haughey................:D

exchemist

Veteran Member
How come the Irish can understand, yet the English can't?

E6xUgwcXMAIQbjj

But interesting to think how Bozo got to be PM.

It's Corbyn's fault, basically. If Labour had not picked such a dismal leader, the Brexit referendum would have gone the other way Labour would have been a serious Opposition. Bozo would not have stood a chance of gaining power in such circumstances.

Altfish

Veteran Member
But interesting to think how Bozo got to be PM.

It's Corbyn's fault, basically. If Labour had not picked such a dismal leader, the Brexit referendum would have gone the other way Labour would have been a serious Opposition. Bozo would not have stood a chance of gaining power in such circumstances.
Agree totally

Justanatheist

I am seriously looking at moving to Scotland at the moment, mostly because I love it there, but if the UK split politically I would not want to be stuck in England.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
'The British government on Monday lifted pandemic restrictions on daily life in England, scrapping all social distancing in a step slammed by scientists and opposition parties as a dangerous leap into the unknown.'

Source: England lifts Covid-19 restrictions on daily life even as variant cases spike

Oh dear, looks as though Boris is gambling with the lives of his citizens.

In my opinion.
At least Boris is being honest here.

Most politicians regularly break their own rules suggesting its really not as serious as they publicly make it out to be.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
reports from India have been that the delta strain is twice as deadly and 2-4 times as contagious, the reason there are less deaths is the elderly are the most highly vaccinated group, and the young people the least vaccinated group, hence the epicentre of the delta infection.
I'll happily believe it when the leaders themselves mirror the urgency and danger themselves through leading by example, off the camaras as much as on the camaras.