• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Embarrassed to be a Christian

Darkdale

World Leader Pretend
mr.guy said:
That's completely idiotic. I'm not going to have a religion in Utah.

I say, let's punish all those fanatics in Utah and outlaw all religions besides Satanism and Mormonism. :) That way there is still religious diversity. Let's see which way these wacko fundamentalists go.

jonny

mr.guy said:
That's completely idiotic. I'm not going to have a religion in Utah.
I don't think that most of them are from Utah. They just like coming here on vacation. :)

If you'd like to donate to their cause you can visit their website.

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
Katzpur, Jonny, Karma to you both. For every one making judgement on people, please read Job in detail. Especially the last part. There are many ways to interpret the Bible, hence so many different religions. To say "What I believe" is cool, but to declare that you are right and everyone else is wrong..... Continued on next part....

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
I'll try to explain it this way. The Bible tells me that I must believe that Jesus was the son of God. But I will not tell someone that is Jewish that they must believe that Jesus was the Son of God or you won't get to heaven. That's not my call. What's right for one, might be different for someone else.

mr.guy

crapsack
It is one thing to help the Brethren to preach at special conferences, it is quite another to help when the publicity is over, and the opposition is a single police officer with a personal grudge and a determined look on his face and little regard for the Constitution or Jesus Christ
What the hell are these guys talking about?

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
mr.guy said:
You have a serial on this thread? How retro!
I'm posting from a wap app from my phone. only can post 500 characters per post. Sorry if this offends you. :p

mr.guy

crapsack
The sissies for Christ have never learned this first simple lesson, and probably never will.
Thanks again for the link Johnny. I dont' think i'll ever get sick of this page!

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
mr.guy said:
Not quite. But baptists have been a staple of my own amusment for years.
And quite possibly, with your posts tonight, an amusement of theirs? Just a thought. :D