• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Email Verification and Email Alerts Are Working Again!

exchemist

Veteran Member
We are still in touch with the owners to let them know about other software issues, but this was a major one that is now out of the way.

Thank you to everyone who has given feedback on software issues here! It really helps to improve the forum.
Aha, this explains why I have suddenly started getting alerts again. Well done.

The next thing must be the search functionality. I remains difficult to track down posts from a while ago.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Mine stopped working again. It was working then it stopped.

The owners had to temporarily disable it due to a warning from Amazon (the email service provider) related to spambots. Once spambot registrations are under control via new measures, the service will resume.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/they/it/neopronouns
The owners had to temporarily disable it due to a warning from Amazon (the email service provider) related to spambots. Once spambot registrations are under control via new measures, the service will resume.
The tech guys must've resumed it. I was sleeping last night and I woke up to hearing my phone go ping ping ping ping around 2am. It would not stop. I only had the notifications on for alerts on conversations not on anything else. But I had a lot of convos these past few days. So I go check my phone a little while later after it stops pinging and RF sent me 149 alerts. All of the replies to the convos i had these past few days. So. You can go tell your tech guys their email thing works and is getting past spam filters now lol.

Last edited:

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/they/it/neopronouns
The tech guys must've resumed it. I was sleeping last night and I woke up to hearing my phone go ping ping ping ping around 2am. It would not stop. I only had the notifications on for alerts on conversations not on anything else. But I had a lot of convos these past few days. So I go check my phone a little while later after it stops pinging and RF sent me 149 alerts. All of the replies to the convos i had these past few days. So. You can go tell your tech guys their email thing works and is getting past spam filters now lol.
Well was working again for a day or two. It stopped again.