• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Electricity ?

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
How do I know? If I investigate another persons science thread and theory, there is people who reply and pick parts of their theory out and take it to pieces , showing them where they are incorrect.
However in my threads, silence becomes validation of the truth. Nobody manages to take my theories apart, they can only attack the messenger.
I am just so good at this malarkey.

Nah. What you have written has been just so much gibberish. You seem like a nice enough person. It's your ideas that are not worth the electrons they are transmitted by.

james blunt

Clearly you need to do a bit more work. You have thrown a few symbols around and have given some pictures. But nothing even approaching understanding, let alone genius.

A wise person does not give the absolute understandings, throwing crumbs to seagulls does not give them the full loaf.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
It would cost a fortune, I could prove the physics works cost effective.

It would be a sound investment and good equity for an investor.

Once the physics are proved the companies value would rapidly incline on the stock market.

It is not like I could not put a pitch together to look for investment. I am not sure I was ready until now.

I have several ideas that I could patent I think.

I know my stuff.

P.s Any wise investor knows the smart investment is in the person , not necessarily a one off niche.
Great. So go get some investors, build it, and prove us scoffers wrong. Your powers of reason and physical knowledge are astounding, we cannot allow you to waste them here, when there are so many crimes going unpunished at this very moment! Go, go! For the good of the city!

199966.jpg

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
A wise person does not give the absolute understandings, throwing crumbs to seagulls does not give them the full loaf.

Let us know when you manage to build anything, let alone one of your devices.

For that matter, let us know when you actually understand anything about science. As shown by actual results.

james blunt

Nothing there is worth more than a cursory glance. Delusions seldom are.

There is nothing delusional about using a beam to make something move. Have you ever heard of a light sail ? or perhaps the crooks radiometer device?

Quite clearly I am way ahead of the competition in my thinking .

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
It would cost a fortune, I could prove the physics works cost effective.

It would be a sound investment and good equity for an investor.

Once the physics are proved the companies value would rapidly incline on the stock market.

It is not like I could not put a pitch together to look for investment. I am not sure I was ready until now.

I have several ideas that I could patent I think.

I know my stuff.

P.s Any wise investor knows the smart investment is in the person , not necessarily a one off niche.

Let us know when you get a patent. Or when you find a buyer.

Actually, definitely let us know if you find a buyer. We can do shorts on that company and win big.

james blunt

Let us know when you manage to build anything, let alone one of your devices.

For that matter, let us know when you actually understand anything about science. As shown by actual results.

With due respect, that is a feeble attempt of proving me incorrect. Focusing on me is not any sort of conviction in honesty of the idea.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
With due respect, that is a feeble attempt of proving me incorrect. Focusing on me is not any sort of conviction in honesty of the idea.

I didn't find an idea there. I found a pseudo-idea with no connection to reality. But hey, if that's what trips your trigger, go for it.

james blunt

Great. So go get some investors, build it, and prove us scoffers wrong. Your powers of reason and physical knowledge are astounding, we cannot allow you to waste them here, when there are so many crimes going unpunished at this very moment! Go, go! For the good of the city!

Nobody discusses my ideas, they would rather say I am delusional in response. Science is always telling me I am wrong, you could not imagine how confusing this can be, my mind knows I am right, science tells me I am wrong, I have my own paradox to deal with.

james blunt

I didn't find an idea there. I found a pseudo-idea with no connection to reality. But hey, if that's what trips your trigger, go for it.

Then I suggest you need to understand and go learn some of Einsteins relativity , I suggest you view some thought experiments of his . Einstein states that mass cannot move at the speed of light. He is wrong as my diagram shows.

You can consider my quantum leaper is information, I am transferring this information point to point transport by using a beam , that travels at c. We already know we can transfer information at c, therefore mass can travel at c with the light, because the mass is just information. This information can have an equal and opposite force to the beam, the beam will push the craft at c because there is no opposing force from space on the craft. The craft will flow with the beam like a stick flows with a river. The donkey with a carrot on a stick walking along, extends the stick .
I am a genius and science is wrong on lots of things.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Then I suggest you need to understand and go learn some of Einsteins relativity , I suggest you view some thought experiments of his . Einstein states that mass cannot move at the speed of light. He is wrong as my diagram shows.

Oh, I understand what Einstein said quite well. And he was correct, as shown by every particle accelerator and every experiment we have ever done.

Your diagram is just that: a diagram. It shows nothing.

The way it differs from what Einstein did is that Einstein actually understood physics and Maxwell's equations and used thought experiments after he had that understanding.

You can consider my quantum leaper is information, I am transferring this information point to point transport by using a beam , that travels at c. We already know we can transfer information at c, therefore mass can travel at c with the light, because the mass is just information.
First major mistake. Mass is NOT just information.

This information can have an equal and opposite force to the beam, the beam will push the craft at c because there is no opposing force from space on the craft. The craft will flow with the beam like a stick flows with a river. The donkey with a carrot on a stick walking along, extends the stick .
I am a genius and science is wrong on lots of things.

If only you could actually build this 'quantum leaper'. It would be a quantum leap in our understanding and abilities. Drawing a picture is not the same as having an idea.

james blunt

Oh, I understand what Einstein said quite well. And he was correct, as shown by every particle accelerator and every experiment we have ever done.

Your diagram is just that: a diagram. It shows nothing.

The way it differs from what Einstein did is that Einstein actually understood physics and Maxwell's equations and used thought experiments after he had that understanding.

First major mistake. Mass is NOT just information.

If only you could actually build this 'quantum leaper'. It would be a quantum leap in our understanding and abilities. Drawing a picture is not the same as having an idea.
Firstly, my diagram shows everything I wanted to show, your failure to understand the diagram is not my fault. I have clearly labelled the diagram and even put the vectors in .

You say mass is not information, information is the properties of an object, you would be again incorrect because information is the physics of things.

I don't care about old information, such as a particle accelerator, I use my own science that I devised from the old outdated science .

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Firstly, my diagram shows everything I wanted to show, your failure to understand the diagram is not my fault. I have clearly labelled the diagram and even put the vectors in .

You say mass is not information, information is the properties of an object, you would be again incorrect because information is the physics of things.

I don't care about old information, such as a particle accelerator, I use my own science that I devised from the old outdated science .

Part of the responsibility of a scholar is to communicate effectively. Your picture shows nothing. it isn't based on anything in reality.

If you disagree, build it and prove everyone wrong. Find someone who will fund it. Convince *anyone* that you are talking something other than nonsense.

Good luck!

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Nobody discusses my ideas, they would rather say I am delusional in response. Science is always telling me I am wrong, you could not imagine how confusing this can be, my mind knows I am right, science tells me I am wrong, I have my own paradox to deal with.

When you actually give an idea that is coherent, we will discuss it. I encourage you to do so.

Yes, you are wrong. If your mind tells you otherwise, I suggest changing it.

james blunt

Part of the responsibility of a scholar is to communicate effectively. Your picture shows nothing. it isn't based on anything in reality.

If you disagree, build it and prove everyone wrong. Find someone who will fund it. Convince *anyone* that you are talking something other than nonsense.

Good luck!
Oh boy .....

My Leaper is the nose cone off a standard rocket.

warp beam.jpg

In the link /video , contract the Y-axis between the two spaceships, no time dilation, no contraction if there is no length. It is a parlour trick .

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Oh boy .....

Yep. I gave a presentation on this when I was 12. It is the *beginning* of relativity, not the endpoint.

My Leaper is the nose cone off a standard rocket.

View attachment 21349

In the link /video , contract the Y-axis between the two spaceships, no time dilation, no contraction if there is no length. It is a parlour trick .

But in the video, there is no length contraction in the y-direction. Look up the Fitzgerald contraction and how it works.

When you do, you might also look up Lorentz transformations. They are relevant here also.

The only parlor trick here is that you have convinced yourself of nonsense.